Acorn Masterkey 61 is a 61-Note MIDI Controller Keyboard, offering 5-octaves of full-size, synth-action keys.
The Masterkey 61 features seven fully MIDI-assignable controls including two rubberized expression wheels generally used for pitch-bend and modulation, four control knobs and a mixer-style fader. The three-digit LED display provides parameter and value feedback, making programming a snap. The two buttons just below the LED display can be assigned to any of four parameters including program change, MIDI channel, octave shift or transpose assignments. All controls are located on the left side of the keyboard to allow the player to quickly make changes without missing a beat.
The Acorn Masterkey 61 does not require any drivers. It is fully USB class-compliant and will work right out the box with Mac OS X, Windows 7, Vista or XP. Just plug and play.
The Masterkey 61 comes bundled with Studio One Artist by Presonus. Studio One offers complete unlimited audio and MIDI recording capabilities, full editing, 20 built-in effects plug-ins and over 4GB of third-party loops, software and virtual instrument sounds including Native Instruments Guitar Rig LE, Toontrack EZDrummer Lite, plus much more. With the inclusion of Studio One Artist, the Masterkey 61 is absolutely the best value for a MIDI keyboard controller in its class.
The main features of the Masterkey 61 include:
- 61-note, velocity sensitive, synth-action keyboard
- Two assignable expression wheels (generally pitch-bend and modulation) rubberized for better grip and feel
- Assignable 60mm fader with rubberized cap
- Four assignable knobs for real-time control of virtual instrument and mix parameters
- 3-digit LED display
- Input jack for optional sustain pedal
- Quick-toggle buttons assignable to either octave, transpose, program change, or MIDI channel functions
- USB class-compliant. No driver needed
- Includes Presonus Studio One Artist DAW Software