This controller comes with Akai’s Virtual Instrument Player (V.I.P) 3.0 software, offering universal compatibility with VST plug-ins from any MIDI controller and fluid, intuitive creative workflow for musicians, engineers and producers. VIP 3.0 allows any user to catalogue, control and map their entire VST collection to the MIDI controller of their choosing, whilst 3rd party developers have the option to create their own maps for greater integration going forward.
The Akai MPK Mini MKII Performance Keyboard Controller With Midi Pads is the most portable and compact new addition to Akai’s hugely popular MPK Range of Controller Keyboards.
The MPK Mini MKII from Akai offers a host of quality features including 25 Synth Action mini keys and 8 MPC Pads with note repeat function. The MPK Mini MKII also includes 8 assignable control knobs for fast mixing, twiddling and quick control of plug-ins in addition to the all new 4-way thumbstick control for detailed and tactile control of pitch and modulation.
Akai’s MPK Mini MKII's ultra compact design makes it the ideal mobile music creation tool, especially as the MINI MPK ships with an awesome little software package which includes Hybrid 3 by AIR Music Tech and SONiVOX Wobble 2.0.
The MPK Mini MKII Performance Keyboard Controller With Midi Pads features:
- Performance Mini Midi Keyboard Controller with Midi Pads
- 25 synth-action mini keys
- New 4-way thumbstick for dynamic pitch/modulation control
- 8 MPC pads with Note Repeat
- 8 assignable control knobs for mixing, tweaking plug-ins and more
- Ultra-compact design lets you create anywhere
- USB-powered; no power adapter required
- Comprehensive production software package included: Hybrid 3 by AIR Music Tech, SONiVOX Wobble 2.0