The Alesis Q25 is a 25-note, velocity-sensitive, MIDI keyboard controller with USB connectivity.
The Q25 features Pitch and Modulation wheels, as well as backlit Octave Up and Down buttons and a Volume/Data Entry slider, enabling users to easily add expression, range, and dynamics to their performances quickly and effortlessly.
A single USB cable supplies power and data connection to the Q25, with a plug-and-play driver, meaning that it is quick to set up. The Alesis Q25 comes complete with Ableton Live Lite software, making it the complete package for sequencing and recording.
The Q25 is also the perfect choice for controlling software and MIDI hardware devices, as it can send Program Changes from its keys to change programs and patches. The Q25 packs an incredible amount of features into an impressively small package that can easily be carried around with a laptop to complete any portable studio setup.
The Alesis Q25 Features:
- 25-note keyboard controller for melodic control of virtually all MIDI hardware and software
- Velocity sensitive keys for expressive, musical performance
- USB MIDI and traditional MIDI for use with Mac and PC, as well as MIDI hardware
- Pitch and Modulation wheels for capturing musical expression
- Backlit Octave Up and Down buttons expand your range
- Assignable volume/data-entry slider enables you to control your most-used parameter
- Sustain pedal input for complete performance (pedal sold separately)
- Comes with Ableton Live Lite Alesis Edition for recording, sequencing, and performing
- Bus powered via USB, so you won't need a power cable
- Includes: Q25 keyboard, USB cable, Software DVD and Quick start guide