The Apogee SYMPHONY PCI-X Host card for Rosettas and AD/DA16x (for older macs). A multi-channel PCI-X card designed specifically for use with Apple’s Macintosh computers.
The Apogee Symphony PCI-X card is a digital computer interface that is based on the PCI-X architecture for Apple’s Macintosh computers (older PCI-X types). Controlled by Apogee’s Maestro software, Symphony features 32 channels of digital I/O on a single PCI-X card format. With support for sample rates up to 192 kHz, Symphony can be used as a digital router or patch-bay when connected to external converters or other digital outboard equipment. Software drivers for Symphony feature extensive routing capabilities and very low latency performance making very high channel, high quality native recording with Apogee converters a reality. Symphony is the professional audio standard for native workstations. With the ability to install three cards in Apple’s G5, Symphony is the only connectivity solution that offers high end, professional users the capability to utilize up to 192 channels of audio simultaneously in a single computer, providing more than enough I/O for even the biggest scoring sessions.
The main features of the Apogee SYMPHONY PCI-X include:
- A multi-channel PCI-X card designed specifically for use with Apple’s Macintosh computers
- 32 channels of 24-bit 192K Digital I/O
- Single 32 channel, PC-32, bi-directional connector
- Direct connectivity to Apogee’s Rosetta 800, Rosetta 200 and AD-16X and DA-16X converters via the X-Symphony option card
- Compatibility with any CoreAudio software applications
- Apogee’s Maestro Software for advanced control and routing
Apogee Symphony 32 PCI-X Card for Mac (code 31711)
Host Card for Rosettas and AD/DA16x (For Older Macs). Designed specifically for use with Apple’s Macintosh computers.
£292.99 (inc vat)