The Avid Eleven Rack is a hardware/software bundle that provides the ultimate recording and amplifier emulation solution for guitar players.
Eleven Rack comes with a DSP-accelerated hardware interface, industry-standard Pro Tools software, and built-in Eleven Rack Expansion Pack, providing everything you need—and more—to showcase your skills. No matter how you use it, you'll always have the right tone at your fingertips—in the studio or on stage.
Create and polish mixes with over 70 included virtual instruments, studio effects, and sound processing plug-ins. Re-amplify your tone at whim—without re-patching a single cable. And take your sessions to any other Pro Tools studio with an Eleven Rack, and get full recall of all your same settings instantly.
Eleven Rack holds its own as a standalone amp tone and effects processor, functioning like an amp head that can be connected to a speaker cabinet or direct to the soundboard.
Get the feel and response of playing through a variety of vintage amps, complete with such characteristics as amp sag and speaker cone breakup. Gain access to a vast collection of emulated classic effects—from must-have stompboxes to world-class studio processors. Plus, when you plug in a MIDI controller or expression pedal, you gain full foot control over everything from vintage wah effects to tempo-driven delays and more.
The main features of the Avid Eleven Rack include:
- 1 Year Subscription to Pro Tools 12
- Unique True-Z Auto-Impedance Matching Guitar Input
- Incredible Emulations of Classic Guitar Amp Tones Inspired by Fender, Vox, Marshall, Soldano & Mesa/Boogie amps
- Refined Collection of Sought-After Classic Stompbox Tones Inspired by Effects from MXR, Electro-Harmonix, Ibanez, ProCo, Univox & More
- Powerful Collection of Studio-Quality Rackmount Effects Processors
- Convolution-Based Cabinet Emulations Deliver Unprecedented Realism in Cabinet Tones
- Convolution-Based Microphone Emulations Inspired by Classic Dynamic, Condenser, & Ribbon Mic Designs
- Integrated FX Loop Switchable to Incorporate Existing Mono or Stereo Rack and Stompbox Effects
- Controllable via MIDI Controllers & Expression Pedals
- Built-In Tuner
- Tap-Tempo Control of Time-Based Effects
- High-Speed USB 2.0 Connection
- Supports up to 8 Simultaneous Channels of High-Resolution Recording up to 24bit/96kHz
- Stereo Balanced XLR Outputs & Dedicated ¼” Outputs
- XLR Mic Input with +48V Phantom Power & Pad Switch
- 2x ¼” Line-Level Inputs
- AES/EBU & S/PDIF Digital I/O
- Stereo ¼” Headphone Jack
- 1x MIDI I/O
- Windows System Requirements: Avid-Qualified Windows-Based Computer, OS: Windows 7/8/10 (32/64bit). RAM: 2GB (4GB Recommended). USB Port: For Eleven Rack connection & for iLok Authorization (iLok Included). Internet Connection: For Software Installation & Authorisation.
- Mac System Requirements: Avid-Qualified Apple Computer, OS: MacOSX 10.6.8 or Above, RAM: 2GB (4GB or More Recommended), Hard Disk Space: USB Port: For Eleven Rack Connection & for iLok Authorization (iLok Included). Internet connection: For Software Installation & Authorisation.