The Behringer BCR2000 USB/MIDI Controller combines the unlimited versatility of todays audio software with the feel of real controls.
The Behringer BCR2000 lets you move real faders and turn real knobs to control all the virtual gear in Cubase, Cakewalk, Logic and other major audio software. It is the intuitive way to control and create music with a real hands-on feel.
The main features of the Behringer BCR2000 include:
- Unique, total recall cascadable desktop MIDI controller with analog feel and an intuitive user interface
- 24 high-resolution encoders with LED rings for ultimate control over virtual mixers, synths, samplers and effects processors
- 4 virtual groups with 8 dual-mode, high-resolution encoders that feature LED rings and an additional push function
- 16 + 4 illuminated buttons freely assignable to all types of MIDI functions from note on/off, control change and program change to MMC and system exclusive data
- All panel elements freely assignablemanually or via user-friendly learn mode
- Two additional multi-function foot switch connectors can be used to address all types of MIDI data
- 32 user presets each with 4 encoder groups
- Configurable MIDI and USB modes for ultra-flexible system integration
- 1 MIDI In plus 2 MIDI Outs, usable as an additional USB to MIDI interface
- Multi-function 4-digit LED display with real-time parameter indication plus write-in fields for your own labeling
- MIDI Input with merge function for cascading several control units
- Standard MIDI In/Out connectors
- USB MIDI support with WINDOWS XP and MAC OSX
Behringer BCR2000 Total Recall USB/ Midi Controller Desk (code 21930)
Lets you move real faders and turn real knobs to control all the virtual gear in Cubase®, Cakewalk®, Logic® Audio, Ableton® and other major audio software.
£119.00 (inc vat)