The Cakewalk VS-700R V-Studio I/O audio interface was designed to provide the perfect complement to SONAR's industry leading internal 64-bit audio quality, and to provide extensive I/O options to take advantage of SONAR's flexible bussing capabilities and integration with external hardware.
Preamps and converters are the gateway to your system, and the VS-Studio 700 includes the very best mic preamps and converter technology Roland has to offer. The preamps are also digitally-controlled. This lets you adjust preamp gain from the same control surface where you mix, and save gain settings as presets.
The Cakewalk VS-700R also includes the Roland Fantom VS hardware synthesizer which adds to the full complement of inspiring synthesizers that are included in Sonar Producer. The Fantom VS operates as a hardware VSTi instrument with complete access over all parameters accessible via a dedicated software plug-in interface and editor within SONAR. Because the Fantom VS is DSP powered within the VS-700R I/O, it offers zero latency and CPU loading. SONAR V-Studio 700 provides even more hardware synthesis capabilities with an onboard ARX Expansion Slot. Just like with the Fantom VS, when you plug in an ARX Series Expansion Board you get a second hardware VSTi instrument that integrates seamlessly into SONAR’s workflow. Each ARX expansion board has its own dedicated custom graphic interface and powerful editor.
The Cakewalk VS-700R Main Features Include:
- 21/30 (19/24 simultaneous) audio interface including mic/hi-z input and dual headphone outs on the console
- 8 TRS/XLR inputs with phantom power
- Superior 24-bit/192 kHz A/D converters
- 8 digitally controlled mic preamps
- High quality input DSP including Phase, Pad, Low-cut, EQ, and Compressor
- 14 analog outputs
- ADAT I/O
- Digital I/O (AES/EBU, Coaxial)
- Easy USB 2.0 connection
- MIDI In/Out and Wordclock Sync
- Increase I/O capability to 41/56 (37/48 simultaneous) with additional VS-700R I/O unit (available separately)
- Fantom VS Hardware Synth
Cakewalk VS-700R USB 2.0 Audio Interface with Roland Fantom VS (code 65474)
Is this the best USB 2.0 audio interface in production? 20/26 (18/24 simultaneous) I/O inc. 8 TRS/XLR inputs and 3 digital option s with up to 24-bit / 192kHZ A/D conversion. V-Studio compatible.
£1,699.00 (inc vat)