The ESI Audio Maya44XTe PCI Express Audio Interface is a professional
audio soundcard for your music PC or MAC computer. The Maya44XTe delivers high quality audio signals to and from your computer's CPU for a more direct signal path. The Maya44XTe is affordable and great for home and project studios that do not have the space for an external soundcard.
The Maya 44XTe is a 4-in/4-out PCIe audio interface that delivers sample rates up to 24-bit/96 kHz. 2 stereo analog line inputs, 2 stereo line outputs, a microphone input with +48V phantom power and preamp, a Hi-Z guitar instrument input, a headphone output, as well as an optical S/PDIF output and an optical S/PDIF input makes the Maya44XTe a perfect PCIe audio solution for first time and budget musicians.
Start making music straight away with the included Cubase LE 5 Music software from Steinberg. Runs perfectly under Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Mac OS X. In addition to the main software, MAYA44 XTe also ships with various plugins including the LFX 1310 multi FX effect plugin from Luxonix, Tassman ESI from AAS, the ESI Bovbjerg Piano, the ESI Atti-Tube bass guitar amp simulator, the ESI FX pack with 7 different effect processors, the Studio Devil BVC guitar amplifier from Gallo Engineering and a few other third party plugins.
The main features of the Maya44XTe include:
- 24-bit / 96 kHz 102dB(a) A/D converter and 24-bit / 96 kHz 108dB(a) D/A
- 4 simultaneous input and 4 simultaneous output channels
- microphone preamp with +48V phantom power
- Hi-Z instrument input to directly input guitar signals
- simultaneous full-duplex recording and playback
- S/PDIF optical output, S/PDIF optical input
- headphone output
- PCIe x1 interface card, works in x1 and any other PCIe slot
- full DirectWIRE support
- low-latency EWDM driver: MME, WDM, DirectSound and ASIO 2.0 support, plus
- compatible with Microsoft Windows XP, Vista 32-bit, Vista 64-bit, 7 32-bit,
7 64-bit and Mac OS X
- bundled with Cubase LE 5 from Steinberg