This controller comes with Akai’s Virtual Instrument Player (V.I.P) 3.0 software, offering universal compatibility with VST plug-ins from any MIDI controller and fluid, intuitive creative workflow for musicians, engineers and producers. VIP 3.0 allows any user to catalogue, control and map their entire VST collection to the MIDI controller of their choosing, whilst 3rd party developers have the option to create their own maps for greater integration going forward.
The M-Audio Code 49 USB/MIDI Keyboard Controller Black features 16 trigger pads, nine faders, nine buttons, eight knobs, and an XY pad. The Code Series of keyboard controllers offfers thoughtful design that facilitates creativity and optimal performances. All Code keyboards have a keybed with clean and precise action on natural profile keys that are both velocity- and pressure-sensitive.
Extensive assignable parameter control is easy thanks to multiple banks of faders, knobs, buttons, pads, and a smooth feeling pitch bend and modulation wheel on top. The X/Y Touchpad is new and provides additional and direct interaction with effects and instrument plugin parameters across an X/Y axis. The keyboard can be split into four assignable zones to maximise the flexibility and functionality of your setup. All Code controllers are USB-powered, class-compliant, and supports USB-MIDI connectivity. An alphanumeric LED display provides informative feedback.
The main features of the M-Audio Code 49 USB/MIDI Keyboard Controller Black include:
- 49x Full-Size, Velocity-Sensitive Keys with Aftertouch & 4x Assignable Zones for Splits & Layering
- Fully Assignable XY Pad for HID Control
- 16x Fully Assignable Velocity-Sensitive Trigger Pads
- 8x Assignable 360° Encoders
- 9x Assignable Faders
- 9x Assignable Buttons
- Mackie/HUI Transport Control
- LCD Provides Instant Parameter Feedback
- Sustain & Volume Pedal Input
- USB-Powered with 5-Pin MIDI I/O
- Includes: Ableton Live Lite, Hybrid 3.0 & Loom by AIR Music Technology
- Dimensions: 860 x 255 x 71mm
- Weight: 4.5 kg
- Windows 7 (32 & 64); Windows 10 Compatible
- OSx 10.7.5