The M-Audio Complete Pro Tools Recording Studio Bundle includes a Fast Track USB Audio Interface, Pro Tools M-Powered Essential Recording Software, Sennheiser HD201 Headphones and Shure PG48 Microphone & Mic Cable.
The M-Audio Pro Tools Recording Studio by Avid gives you the Pro Tools experience, in a complete, all-in-one package for both PC and Mac users. The Pro Tools Recording Studio bundle is affordable for all musicians who want to record guitar, vocals and also produce their music using Pro Tools.
The M-Audio Pro Tools Recording Studio Package from Avid features Pro Tools M-Powered Essential software ( predecessor of Pro Tools SE ), which works in harmony with M-Audio Fast Track USB interface. This Avid Pro Tools Recording Studio is everything you need to record, edit, create and mix using the world’s most popular digital platform in the music industry.
Pro Tools M-Powered Essential Software has over 60 virtual instruments to cater all music styles from -hop and funk to pop, jazz, rock and blues. Pro Tools M-Powered Essential also includes over 5.5GB of music-making tools, pro effects processing plug-ins, vast library of music, 3GB of audio loops, powerful MIDI editing tools, and much more.
The M-Audio Fast Track USB interface is compact enough to be used in any home project studio and mobile setups for making music on the go. The Fast Track USB interface from M-Audio delivers high-end audio signals and allows you to connect your guitar, microphone, headphones and other instruments to both Mac and PC’s.
The main features of the M-Audio Pro Tools Recording Studio include :
- Package Contents: Pro Tools M-Powered Essential and M-Audio Fast Track USB interface
- Award-winning Pro Tools composing, recording, editing and mixing features
- Streamlined interface for easy use
- Mix up to 16 simultaneous mono or stereo audio tracks
- Integrated MIDI sequencing
- Supports up to 8 simultaneous virtual Instrument tracks and 8 MIDI tracks
- Includes powerful Structure Essential virtual instrument with 60+ sounds
- Powerful, pro-quality effects plug-ins included
- Built-in SansAmp classic guitar amp modelling and distortion effects
- Comes with over 3GB of audio loops
- Get started easily with music creation templates and demos covering multiple musical styles
- Supports 2 simultaneous audio inputs and outputs
- Compatible with PC and Mac computers
- Fast Track USB audio interface: Professional 24-bit/48kHz sound, mic/instrument/line inputs, headphone output, USB bus powered
- Minimum System Requirements (Mac): OSX 10.5.5, OSX 10.6.1, 1.8 GHz multi-core processor (Intel) , 1GB RAM, 5400 RPM drive, DVD-ROM drive, 4GB hard drive space (additional space required for loop content), one native USB port
- Minimum System Requirements (PC): Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista 32/64 (SP1), Windows 7 32/64, 1.8 GHz multi-core processor (Intel), 1GB RAM, 5400 RPM drive, DVD-ROM drive, 4GB hard drive space (additional space required for loop content), one native USB port
Sennheiser HD201 Closed back circum-aural headphone with rich, crisp bass response and good attenuation of ambient noise.
The ideal entry into the world of powerful stereo sound: the Sennheiser HD 201 has good attenuation of ambient noise with outstanding wearing comfort at an affordable price.
Sennheiser HD201 Headphones Features Include:
- Rich, crisp bass response
- Light weight and comfortable to wear
- Good attenuation of ambient noise
- Extremely rugged
- High-quality leatherette ear pads
- 1⁄4" (6.3 mm) jack adaptor, gold-plated
- Nominal impedance: 24 Ω
- Weight withcout cable: ca. 165 g
- Transducer principle: dynamic, closed
- Ear coupling: circum-aural
- Cable length: 3 m
- Frequency response (headphones): 21...18000 Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 108 dB(SPL)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: <0.7 %
- 2-year manufacturer's warranty
- Delivery Includes: Headphone with cable, 6.3 mm stereo adapter
The Shure PG48 is a great performance microphone for spoken word applications. It features a dynamic cartridge with a simple, rugged coil that handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
The main features of the Shure PG48 include:
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for vocal applications.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
- Durable metal construction.
- On/off switch for onstage control.
- Steel mesh ball grille with integral pop filter reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise.
- Includes 15ft. (4.57m) XLR/XLR cable, break-resistant mic clip and storage bag.