The M-Audio Uno is a MIDI to USB interface which provides
a simple, extremely inexpensive solution for connecting MIDI
devices to USB-based Mac and PC computers.
The compact injection-molded unit features built-in extension
cables that simplify connections for novices. One cable connects to
a computer via high-speed USB, while the other routes MIDI In and
Out to devices such as the Oxygen8 MIDI controller and a
synthesizer module. USB Uno also features MIDI activity indicators
for each port. The unit is self-powered, thereby eliminating the
need for yet another wall wart power supply and making it ideal for
mobile use with laptops.
The main features of the M-Audio Uno include:
- 1x1 USB MIDI interface
- 16 MIDI input and output channels
- bus-powered—requires no external power
- extremely compact for mobile or desktop use
- built-in USB and MIDI cables
The system requirements for the M-Audio Uno are:
- Windows: 98SE / Me / 2000 (SP4) / XP (SP2 Home or Professional
edition only) / Vista (32-bit)
- Mac: OS X 10.1.5, 10.2.8, 10.3.6, 10.4, 10.5.1
M-Audio Uno 1-In/1-Out USB Bus-Powered MIDI Interface (code 14758)
Provides a simple, extremely inexpensive solution for connecting MIDI devices to USB-based Mac and PC computers.
£22.99 (inc vat)