The Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6 is 6-Channel premium quality USB audio interface with a generous software suite including sequencing, DJ and instrument software.
The Komplete Audio 6 sports four high quality analogue inputs, two are XLR/combi inputs for microphones and instruments, while the rear pair are balanced line inputs on TRS jack. The four analogue outputs found at the back of the unit are also balanced 1/4" jack and can be connected to speakers for monitoring or a mixer for further processing and routing. Stereo digital inputs and outputs are provided via S/PDIF coaxial connections, and a headphone output with independent volume control and source selection completes the audio i/o connectivity. MIDI in and out connections are provided giving 16 channels of MIDI for connecting keyboards, controllers, or other MIDI equipment.
Great care has been taken to ensure absolute quality through the entire signal path of the Komplete Audio 6, ensuring top-quality results and ultimate flexibility. NI's attention to detail and component selection make this a truly professional audio interface with no compromise on build or audio quality. Low-latency performance is achieved thanks to new processing chips and solid audio drivers. Direct monitoring can be enabled to allow zero-latency monitoring whilst recording, and USB bus-power makes for a convenient and hassle-free setup.
The Komplete Audio 6 comes with a comprehensive software suite to get you up and running. Komplete Elements provides over 1000 production ready virtual instruments and effects, Cubase LE 6 handles MIDI sequencing and audio recording, while Traktor LE 2 offers two-deck virtual DJ mixing with iTunes and iPod compatibility. Plus, as an added bonus, a $30 e-voucher is included to purchase more instruments or effects in the NI online shop.
Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6 main features include:
- 4 analog inputs: 2 balanced mic/line/instrument (XLR w/phantom power); plus 2 balanced line (1/4" TRS)
- 4 balanced analog outputs (1/4" TRS)
- Digital stereo input and output (S/PDIF / RCA) for lossless signal transmission
- MIDI in/out for master keyboard, MASCHINE or any third-party MIDI controller
- Headphone output with independent level control and source switch
- Completely USB powered, with an extra sturdy custom USB socket
- Low-latency performance for using virtual instruments and effects
- High-quality pre-amps with individual gain controls
- Direct monitoring for live, latency-free recording
- Mono input switch for recording vocals, guitar or other mono sources
- 48V phantom power for using condenser mics and active DI boxes
- 15 status LEDs provide visual feedback for all signals and indicate clipping
- KOMPLETE ELEMENTS — over 3 GB of inspiring instruments and effects
- CUBASE LE 6 — sequencer and recording software
- TRAKTOR LE 2 — DJ software
- $30 / 25 € e-voucher — for KOMPLETE Instruments or Effects at the NI Online Shop. You’ll receive your e-voucher by email within 24 hours of registering your AUDIO KONTROL 6. The e-voucher is valid for three months.
Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6 Interface (code 85765)
Premium-quality 6-channel audio interface. Everything you need to record and play music, with 4 analog ins/outs, digital in/out, MIDI and low-latency performance; all in a sleek, rugged metal casing
£189.00 (inc vat)