The Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol Bundle 08 is a special bundle consisting of one Komplete Kontrol S88 Controller Keyboard with an upgrade to Komplete 11 Ultimate. Each Komplete Kontrol Keyboard comes with a copy of Komplete 11 Select, but with this bundle you can jump straight into the Ultimate edition with the included upgrade.
The Native Instruments Komplete KONTROL S88 Controller Keyboard is a fully-weighted, 88-note keyboard that opens up the full potential of KOMPLETE. With limitless inspiration in a single plug-in, the S88 helps you search for sounds across all KOMPLETE Instruments using musical tags and keywords. Simply pressing the Browse button and turning the push encoder allows you to select your instrument and choose a sound.
Native Map technology means the user needn't worry about mapping KOMPLETE Instrument parameters. Each KOMPLETE Instrument has been mapped in-house by Native Instruments’ sound designers so that all essential parameter names and values load instantly on the Clear View display, and are grouped into pages. Whether it’s EQ in kHz or the exact frequency of a filter cutoff, you can see exactly what you are editing, directly on the hardware without any setup time.
The Light Guide setting allows you to identify drum cells, key switches, phrases, and more, as well as play every KOMPLETE Instrument in full colour. In the scale mode, the notes in the scale light up on the keyboard, ideal for those who need more practice. In chord or arpeggiator mode, all triggered notes light up when you press a key, so you know what is happening. Two ultra-sensitive touch strips help you deliver dynamic performances that mimic the behaviour of pitch and mod wheels, as well as physical objects such as springs and bouncing balls for modulation curves. The eight controller knobs allow you to adjust parameters including direction, rate, rhythm, patterns, and variations.
The main features of the Native Instruments Komplete KONTROL S88 Controller Keyboard include:
- Keys: 88x Fully-Weighted Fatar Keyboard with Monophonic Aftertouch (Smart Spring & Memory Foam)
- Encoders/Pots: 8
- Other Controls: 2x Sensitive Touch Strips
- Connectivity: MIDI I/O, 1/4" TS for Expression & Sustain Pedal
- Unified Browsing across all KOMPLETE Instruments
- Native Map Technology
- Multi-Colour Light Guide
- Clear View Display
- Create Arpeggio Melodies
- Play Chords with Single Keys
- Map the Whole Keyrange to Scales
- Full Access to Host Transport Control
- Dimensions: 349 x 126 x 1389mm
- Weight: 14.4kg
- Includes: Power Supply Unit, USB Cable, e-Voucher, Komplete Select, Setup Guide & Manuals Supplied as Downloads
Mac System Requirements:
- Mac OS X 10.8 or 10.9, Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM (6GB Recommended for Large KONTAKT Instruments), USB 2.0 or Higher (Cable Included), Requires Power Connection (Adapter Included) - Plug-In Formats: Stand-Alone, VST 64-Bit, AU 64-Bit, AAX 64-Bit
PC System Requirements:
- Windows 7 or 8, Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 4GB RAM (6GB Recommended for Large KONTAKT Instruments), USB 2.0 or Higher (Cable Included), Requires Power Connection (Adapter Included) - Plug-In Formats: Stand-Alone, VST 32 & 64-Bit, AAX 32 & 64-Bit
Native Instruments Komplete 11 Upgrade from SELECT to Komplete 11 ULTIMATE is an upgrade from the entry-level edition of Komplete to Komplete 11 Ultimate. The Komplete suites have become renowned the world over and are often regarded as a must-have for many professional studios.
Included with Komplete 11 comes Komplete Kontrol – software designed to access your entire instrument collection from a single plug-in. This control can be further enhanced in utilising the optional extras MASCHINE and the S-Series keyboards, which are especially integrated to work with Komplete. Each version of Komplete comes in a boxed form, arriving on a hard drive, ready to install.
The Ultimate Edition of Komplete features 87 Instruments and Effects, totalling more than 500 GB of data. The samples and sounds number over 18,000. Includes the brand-new SYMPHONY ESSENTIALS alongside FLESH, EMOTIVE STRINGS, REPLIKA XT and all of Komplete 11.
The main features of the Native Instruments Komplete 11 Upgrade from SELECT to Komplete 11 ULTIMATE include:
- Upgrade from Komplete Select to Komplete 11 Ultimate
- 87x Products (Instruments & Effects)
- 18,000x Sounds/Samples
- 500GB of Data
- Komplete Kontrol Software
- Boxed Version (Hard Drive)