The Roland A-300Pro is a USB MIDI controller keyboard that's been designed as a perfect balance between supreme portability and quickly-accessible features.
Click Below for Roland A-300Pro News and Reviews
Roland A-300Pro Overview
The Roland A-300’s sleek chassis fields a total of 45 controls, which includes an array of fully-assignable knobs, faders, transport controls and sliders. These sit alongside eight dynamic pads that are perfect for tapping in rhythms straight to your DAW. When adding in instruments using the keyboard, players will find it naturally responsive, and when used in conjunction with the smooth and precise pitch/modulation stick it will be easy to work with even more complex arrangements and songwriting.
The entire unit is USB-powered for real ease – the A-300 pro and a laptop make the perfect on-the-go setup for producers, engineers and songwriters who are lacking a power point or simply need to conserve their space.
The controller supports both Mac and PC and will work with any DAW of your choosing – Roland's powerful drivers do a great job of ensuring effortless connection – and coupled with its admirable build quality, the Roland A-300 Pro might be the perfect answer to an unencumbered, portable studio setup.
The main characteristics of the Roland A-300Pro include:
- Velocity-sensitive 32 keys
- Inspiring feel & response for serious players
- 45 assignable controls: knobs, sliders, buttons, transport & more
- Dynamic Pads for finger drumming & MIDI triggering
- Pitch Bend/Modulation Stick
- USB Bus Powered — no AC adaptor required
- Durable Roland-quality manufacturing & craftsmanship
- Works with any DAW on Mac or PC
- Supports Windows 7 & Mac OS X Snow Leopard
- Bundled with Albeton Live Lite music production software