The Roland A-300Pro is a USB MIDI controller keyboard
that's been designed as a perfect balance between supreme
portability and quickly-accessible features.
Click Below for Roland A-300Pro News and
Roland A-300Pro Overview
The Roland A-300’s sleek chassis fields a total of 45 controls,
which includes an array of fully-assignable knobs, faders,
transport controls and sliders. These sit alongside eight dynamic
pads that are perfect for tapping in rhythms straight to your DAW.
When adding in instruments using the keyboard, players will find it
naturally responsive, and when used in conjunction with the smooth
and precise pitch/modulation stick it will be easy to work with
even more complex arrangements and songwriting.
The entire unit is USB-powered for real ease – the A-300 pro and
a laptop make the perfect on-the-go setup for producers, engineers
and songwriters who are lacking a power point or simply need to
conserve their space.
The controller supports both Mac and PC and will work with any
DAW of your choosing – Roland's powerful drivers do a great job of
ensuring effortless connection – and coupled with its admirable
build quality, the Roland A-300 Pro might be the perfect answer to
an unencumbered, portable studio setup.
The main characteristics of the Roland A-300Pro
- Velocity-sensitive 32 keys
- Inspiring feel & response for serious players
- 45 assignable controls: knobs, sliders, buttons, transport
- Dynamic Pads for finger drumming & MIDI triggering
- Pitch Bend/Modulation Stick
- USB Bus Powered — no AC adaptor required
- Bundled with the Cakewalk Production Plus Pack including three
incredible instruments and production software
- Durable Roland-quality manufacturing & craftsmanship
- Works with any DAW on Mac or PC
- Supports Windows 7 & Mac OS X Snow Leopard