The Roland UA11 Duo-Capture recording interface is a palm-sized device which, although incredibly slim, is still packing a unique feature set that make it absolutely perfect for no-frills recording duties, especially for those producers and engineers on the go.
The 2-in/2-out Roland UA11 has been designed to allow convenient recording with a 1/4” mic/guitar input – which also has a Hi-Z input for connecting a guitar directly into the box – a 1/8” stereo input and 1/8” and 1/4” dual headphone outs. It’s a comprehensive enough setup to record instruments and vocals quickly and easily, the two headphone outputs making it ideal for two musicians and producers who want to be able to track and listen side-by-side.
Roland’s famous low-latency ASIO drivers add an extra bonus to those engineers working on the go, and because the entire unit is USB-bus powered, there’s no power supply cable to get in the way of simple, fluid recording workflows.
Cakewalk’s Sonar X1 LE software is included too, allowing you to start recording straight out of the box, which makes the Roland UA 11 perfect for the first time songwriter, but equally useable for by the laptop producer too.
Roland Duo-Capture features include:
- Small, convenient audio interface for musicians on the go
- 1/4-inch Mic/Guitar input with Hi-Z switch for connecting a guitar directly
- 1/8-inch stereo input, 1/8-inch and 1/4-inch dual headphone outputs
- Dedicated controls for input and output volume
- Low latency ASIO driver; direct monitor function
- USB bus powered
- Cakewalk SONAR X1 LE included
- Signal Processing: 24 bits
- Sampling Frequency: 48 kHz, 44.1 kHz
- Connectors: LINE IN jack (Stereo miniature phone type), MIC/GUITAR jack (1/4-inch phone type), PHONES jack (Stereo 1/4-inch phone type), PHONES (LINE OUT) jack (Stereo miniature phone type), USB connector (USB Type B)
- Width 30 mm 1-3/16 inches
- Depth 60.2 mm 2-6/16 inches
- Height 29.5 mm 1-3/16 inches
- Weight 130 g 5 oz.