The Roland UA-55 QUAD-CAPTURE USB Audio Interface is designed for pro-quality audio capture at home or on the go.
With a pair of premium VS Preamps onboard, plus superb 24-bit/192 kHz audio quality, ultra-low latency performance, and convenient USB bus power, Roland QUAD-CAPTURE sets a new standard for portable USB 2.0 audio interfaces.
Based on the acclaimed microphone preamps found in Roland’s flagship V-Studio 700 and M-400 V-Mixer, VS Preamps are built with premium components for clean, transparent audio with a superior signal-to-noise ratio.
Each channel features selectable low-cut filter, phase invert, and digital compression, all of which are accessible through an easy-to-use software control panel.
The convenient front-panel combo jacks accommodate XLR or 1/4-inch connectors, with a selectable Hi-Z instrument input on channel one. Additional connectivity includes two 1/4-inch TRS output jacks, coaxial digital audio I/O, MIDI I/O, and a headphone jack.
Besides providing mobile recording convenience, QUAD-CAPTURE’s USB bus power circuitry provides the optimal voltage to the interface’s analogue components for pristine sound quality.
The unique AUTO-SENS function makes it easy for users to set the input levels of the preamps —a simple button press is all it takes to set the optimum levels for any sound source. QUAD-CAPTURE also features a Direct Monitor function with a handy front-panel balance knob for monitoring input sources while overdubbing.
Roland’s VS Streaming driver offers the latest technology for powerful low-latency performance and unprecedented stability. All popular DAW platforms are supported via ASIO 2.0/WDM (Windows) and Core Audio (Mac) driver versions.
Roland UA-55 QUAD-CAPTURE main features include:
- Two combo XLR/TRS inputs with premium mic preamps (VS Preamps), two TRS outputs, coaxial I/O, headphone out, and MIDI I/O
- Graphical Control Panel software
- Phantom power, ground lift, and Hi-Z switches
- One-click AUTO-SENS function intelligently sets optimal input levels for the preamps
- Extreme low-latency VS Streaming driver
- Low-noise, wide-range power supply
- Compact with durable aluminium body and Direct Box functionality
- Bundled with Cakewalk SONAR X1 LE
KRK KNS 6400 Professional Headphones: Studio Monitors for your Ears!
Whether you are listening to some tracks, or tracking your next recording, the KRK KNS6400 gives you the famous KRK sound independent of your monitors.
The closed-back around-the-ear design brings you closer to your music, and the highly isolated surround pads give you the freedom to immerse yourself in the sound without having your monitor mix escape into open microphones - and keeps live instruments out of what you are monitoring.
KRK Headphones provide a precise listening experience that takes you from
personal studio to commercial studio to on-the-go track evaluations -- and
they allow you to accurately enjoy your music with the consistent voicing
philosophy and honest reproduction top producers, studio musicians,
performers and engineers have come to trust.
KRK headphones provide incredibly natural frequency response that gives you a reference standard unaffected by your location.
KRK KNS 6400 Headphones features include:
- Reference quality frequency response for closed-back, circum-aural dynamic headphones
- Newly developed headphone acoustical system
- Exceedingly accurate, natural and wide frequency response
- Large dynamic range with extremely consistent low-distortion detail and clarity
- Extended low frequency definition, ensures the bass component of your music is accurately reproduced, and is not lost
- Transparent reproduction of high-frequencies, resulting in highly accurate imaging
- High-efficiency Neodynium 40mm driver
- High durability 2.5m single-sided straight cable with oxygen-free copper wires
- Adjustable, foldable driver enclosures provide comfort and portability
- Replacable cable, head, and ear cushions to ensure long product life
- Soft carrying case embossed with the KRK logo
- Head Coupling: Circumaural (Isolating)
- Voice Coil: Copper-clad aluminum wire
- Driver Type: Low weight neodymium
- Driver Diameter: 40mm
- Sensitivity/Efficiency: 95dB SPL @1mW
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-22 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion <0.1%
- Rated Impedance 36 ohms
- Ambient Noise Isolation Up to 26 dBA
- Ear Cushion type: Acoustic cellular foam
- Headpad Finish: Leatherette
- Headphone Finish: Black impact resistant plastic
- Cable: 2.5 m, (8.2 ft.), 99,99% OFC detachable
- Connector: Gold-plated stereo 1/8” (3.5 mm)
- Cable Connection: Strain relief managed
- Adaptor Screw-on 1/4” (6.3 mm)
- Weight without Cable: 202 g (0.44lbs)
- Dimensions: 245mm x 268mm x 94mm 9.6” x 10.5” x 3.7”