The Softube Console 1 MkII DAW Controller & Production Workstation features upgrades from the original model including new UAD plug-ins and a considerably cheaper price point! New for Spring 2017, the Console 1 is now available with support for select UAD Powered Plug-ins from Universal Audio to add to its already impressive reputation.
With tightly integrated hardware and software and the included emulation of a Solid State Logic SL 4000 E console, the Console 1 offered the best of the digital and analogue worlds in a compact system, but now Softube have given their customers what they requested. This comes in the form of over 60 select world-class plug-ins from Universal Audio that can be used from within the Console 1 MkII, including plug-ins based on units from Chandler Limited, Fairchild, Teletronix, Tube-Tech, Abbey Road Studios and more. No MIDI mapping is necessary as these plug-ins are pre-mapped and easily selectable from the Console 1 software.
The hardware of the Console 1 has also been improved. The same strong sturdy build quality is present, but now the LED markers are much more visible to fill the user with more confidence. All of these changes come in addition to the recently released software update, which added DAW control functions for Presonus Studio One and Cakewalk SONAR. With the Console 1 MkII you get everything, but upon release, existing Console 1 owners can download the updated software from www.softube.com and start using it with their Console 1 ready DAWs or plug-ins.
The main features of the Softube Console 1 MkII DAW Controller & Production Workstation include:
- Same Premium Quality, Reduced Permanent Price
- Integration with UAD Powered Plug-Ins from Universal Audio
- Over 60 World-Class Plug-Ins from Chandler Limited, Fairchild, Teletronix, Tube-Tech, Abbey Road Studios & More!
- Software Update will work for Owners of the Original Console 1
- USB 2.0 Powered Controller Mixer
- Controls Included UK 4k Console Plug-In
- Hardware/Software Integrated System
- Hands-On System
- Can be used with any DAW
- Parametric Equaliser, Compressor, Gate, Transient Shaper, High/Low Cut Filters, Analogue Console Distortion
- VST, VST3, AU, AAX Supported