The Tascam US-1800 USB Audio Interface has up to 16 inputs and 4 outputs are transmitted to Mac or Windows over high-speed USB 2.0 connection. The US-1800 features eight XLR microphone inputs with phantom power and 60dB of clean gain. Six balanced line inputs are also provided, as well as stereo S/PDIF digital and MIDI in and out.
Included with the US-1800 is Cubase LE5, the latest workstation software from Steinberg. This 48-track audio workstation includes must-have features like automation, plug-ins, mixing, editing and MIDI tracks. Cubase LE5 uses standard VST plug-ins for adding virtual instruments and effects.
If you want the most inputs into your computer for the minimum amount of cash, TASCAM's US-1800 is the only choice.
The main feature of the Tascam US-1800 includes:
- 16 simultaneous inputs
- 4 simultaneous outputs
- 14 analogue inputs
- (8x) XLR Mic inputs with phantom power
- (2x) 1/4" TRS LINE/GUITAR inputs on the front panel
- (4x) 1/4" TRS LINE inputs on the rear panel
- Stereo S/PDIF Digital Input/Output
- Zero-latency Hardware Monitoring
- Independent Monitor and Headphone Outputs
- Stereo monitor output (DAW return (stereo) and input (mono))
- 16-channel MIDI Input and Output
- USB 2.0 connection to Mac/Windows
- Up to 96kHz/24-bit Audio Resolution
- Cubase LE 5 48-track workstation software included
- ASIO and Core Audio support
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Mac OS X compatible