Up until the 31st of December 2017 anyone buying and registering an Apollo 8 DUO Thunderbolt 2 Audio Interface will receive lightning fast DSP processing in the form of a free UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt Quad! Contact DV247 for more information.
The Universal Audio Apollo 8 DUO Thunderbolt 2 Audio Interface is a 18x24 Thunderbolt audio interface featuring four mic preamps, two Hi-Z inputs, two UAD-2 DSP processors and 24-bit/192kHz AD/DA conversion. The Apollo 8 DUO is the world’s most acclaimed professional recording interface for Mac and Windows, giving project and commercial studios superior A/D and D/A conversion and four Unison-enabled mic preamps with the tone, feel, and realtime workflow of classic analogue recording.
The Apollo 8 DUO provides you with onboard UAD-2 DUO Core processing and a bundle of award-winning UAD plug-ins, including Teletronix LA-2A, 1176, and Fairchild compressors, Pultec EQs, and 610-B Preamp. Track through these additions with near-zero latency to shape sounds like a classic analogue studio. Record your tracks with world-class Apollo A/D and D/A conversion, as you have heard on hundreds of hit records. Cascade up to four Apollo interfaces and six UAD-2 devices over Thunderbolt, adding DSP and I/O as your studio grows.
The main features of the Universal Audio Apollo 8 DUO Thunderbolt 2 Audio Interface include:
- 18x24 Thunderbolt Audio Interface
- For Mac & Windows with Console 2.0 Software Control
- 4x Unison-Enabled Mic Preamps
- Next-Generation 24-Bit/192 kHz Apollo A/D & D/A Conversion
- Built-In UAD-2 DUO Core
- Realtime UAD Processing
- Near-Zero Latency
- Cascade up to 4x Apollo Interfaces (6x UAD Devices Total) Over Thunderbolt
- Front Panel Monitoring Functions Including Alt Speakers & Assignable Dim or Mono
- World-Class UA Analogue Design, Superior Components & Premium Build Quality
- Includes: “Realtime Analog Classics Plus” UAD Plug-In Bundle (Authentic LA-2A, 1176, & Fairchild Compressors, Pultec EQs, UA 610 Tube Preamp & More)