iZotope Ozone 8 Elements is professional mastering software features three mastering processors and track presets. Ozone Elements will help you get your mixes radio- and streaming-ready with best-in-class processing from this new mastering plug-in that enables you to achieve a full, rich, and loud final master with new assistive technologies such as Master Assistant and the legendary Ozone Maximizer.
Master Assistant uses the sonic profile of your audio to help you get to a logical starting point by suggesting targets, signal chain, and processor settings, so you can add your personal touch. Three must-have mastering processors provide you with the Ozone Maximizer with IRC I and IRC II limiting algorithms and Threshold Learn, the Ozone Imager with Vectorscope, and Equalizer with Match EQ.
The new Threshold Learn feature adjusts the threshold of the Maximizer to quickly get you closer to a full and loud final master. Get professionally designed presets for genres, instruments, aesthetic preferences and more. Paired with easy-to-tweak controls, Ozone Elements presets will get you where you need to be.
The main features of the iZotope Ozone 8 Elements include:
- Master Assistant: Intelligent Custom Preset Utility
- Maximizer: Stereo Independence, Threshold Learn, Threshold & Ceiling Link, IRC I & II
- Imager: Stereoize Mode, Integrated Vectorscope & Correlation Meter, Stereo Width Spectrum View
- Equalizer: Surgical Mode, Baxandall, Proportional Q, Band Shelf, High, Low Shelf Filter Types, Mid/Side Mode
- Additional Features: Professionally Designed Presets, I/O Section, Audition Panel, Undo History, Seamless Bypass Mode, Customisable Signal Chain
- Mac: OSX 10.8.5 (Pro Tools 10 Only), OSX 10.9 - macOS Sierra (10.12)
- Windows: 7, 8, & 10
- Plug-In Formats: VST2, VST3, AudioUnit (Mac Only), AAX (Real-Time & AudioSuite; 64-Bit Only), RTAS (Real-Time & Audiosuite (DPM. 32-Bit Only)