iZotope Ozone 8 Standard is professional mastering software features seven mastering processors. Ozone Standard is a comprehensive mastering suite with new intelligent signal processing such as Master Assistant, track referencing, and more. Enhanced to meet demands of the modern mastering workflow, Ozone 8 is the only stop for creating competitive, professional masters with seven essential mastering processors. Master Assistant uses the sonic profile of your audio to help you get to a logical starting point by suggesting targets, signal chain, and processor settings, so you can add your personal touch. Seven powerful mastering processors provide you with Imager, Maximizer, EQ, Dynamic EQ, Dynamics, Exciter, and Vintage Limiter.
Precisely adjust stereo width for your master using the Imager module whilst an integrated Vectorscope and Correlation Meter provide you with valuable visual feedback for the mastering process including Polar vectorscope modes and a Stereo Balance meter. You can A/B your master against reference tracks directly within any instance of Ozone or its standalone application. Now integrated, track referencing is easy, intelligent and incorporated into Ozone’s workflow. Track referencing allows you to load up to 10 tracks and will identify sections of your reference for easy playback like Verse or Chorus, so you can spend less time finding and more time mastering.
The main features of the iZotope Ozone 8 Standard include:
- Master Assistant: Intelligent Custom Preset Utility, Reference Track Optimization
- Track Referencing: Intelligent Track Segmentation, Import Up To 10x Reference Tracks, Reference Gain Slider, Waveform View, Overlaid Reference Spectra
- Maximizer: Stereo Independence, Threshold Learn, Threshold & Ceiling Link, IRC LL (Low Latency), IRC IV, IRC III, IRC I & II
- Imager: Link Bands, Stereoize Mode, Antiphase Prevention, Integrated Vectorscope & Correlation Meter, Stereo Width Spectrum View
- Equalizer: Surgical Mode, Baxandall, Proportional Q, Band Shelf, High, Low Shelf Filter Types, Mid/Side Mode, Match EQ, Additional Post Equalizer Module
- Dynamic EQ: Mid/Side Mode, Auto Scale Mode
- Exciter: Per-Band Exciter Modes, Link Bands, Triode & Dual Triode Modes, Retro, Tape, Warm & Tube Modes
- Vintage Limiter: Tube, Analog & Modern Modes, Threshold & Ceiling Link, True Peak Limiting
- Dynamics: Learn Mode, Adaptive Release Mode, Mid/Side Mode
- Additional Features: Professionally Designed Presets, Standalone Application with SRC, Multiband Modes, Dither, I/O Section, Audition Panel, Undo History, Seamless Bypass Mode, Customisable Signal Chain, Third-Party Plug-In Hosting
- Mac: OSX 10.8.5 (Pro Tools 10 Only), OSX 10.9 - macOS Sierra (10.12)
- Windows: 7, 8, & 10
- Plug-In Formats: VST2, VST3, AudioUnit (Mac Only), AAX (Real-Time & AudioSuite; 64-Bit Only), RTAS (Real-Time & Audiosuite (DPM. 32-Bit Only)