McDSP Channel Strip delivers the big board sound with unprecedented flexibility and seamless integration.
This software requires an iLok Software Authorisation Device, please see related products.
McDSP Channel Strip System requirements:
- McDSP Plug-Ins are compatible with both Mac OS X (X.3 - Jaguar and X.4 - Tiger) and Windows XP.
- The McDSP XP versions require at least ProTools 6.1 and an Intel Pentium 4 or greater processor.*
- ProTools 6.2.3 or higher is required for both TDM and LE systems, or a Third Party software application that supports the DigiDesign AudioSuite, RTAS or TDM Plug-In Standard.
- Hardware compatibility: HD, HD Accel, Digi 001, 002, and Mbox host based systems using ProTools LE, or a Third Party Hardware interface that supports an application that can host the DigiDesign AudioSuite or RTAS Plug-In Standard.
- Legacy Systems: McDSP makes legacy support available to Pro Tools|24, Pro Tools|24 MIX, and MIX-Plus systems operating in either OS9 or OSX. Plug-ins for such systems are feature frozen and still require a valid iLok authorization to operate.
- Floppy Disk and Challenge response are no longer supported in any available McDSP plug-ins.
McDSP Channel Strip (code 19988)
Quality Channel Strip Plugin for Pro Tools
£238.43 (inc vat)