Peavey Revalver MK III.V Guitar Amp Modelling Software,
Features 22 Amplifier Models, 32 Effects, Over 150 Speaker
Peavey Revalver MK III.V is a revolutionary amplifier modeling
software that captures the characteristics of vacuum tubes while
allowing users unprecedented control over their tonality and gain
New amp models include: Peavey 3120, Peavey Masterpiece, Peavey
Sensation, Budda Superdrive II, and Budda Superdrive V Series
amplifier models. New effects models in ReValver MK III.V are the
classic Peavey VCL-2 tube compressor and the Budda Budwah
Peavey Revalver MK III.V features include:
- 64-bit amplifier modeling software
- Modules in amp head, preamp and power amp formats
- Two operation modes, with 64-bit and oversampling in HQ mode
for hi-fi fanatics
- FFT based convolution reverb, including sampled spring
- More than 150 speaker samples using real-time convolution and
- Algorithm improvements especially in the tube and transformer
- Standard tuner and Simul-Tuner with six independent tuners for
tuning to presets.
- 20 amp models.
- 12 pre-amplifiers.
- 9 power amplifiers.
- 13 effects.
- 7 utility functions including tuners, analyzer, splitters and
- Fully MIDI mappable.
- Windows Requirements: 1 GHz CPU; 512 MB RAM; 1024x768 screen
resolution; VST host or ASIO/WDM sound card.
- Mac Requirements: 1 GHz CPU; 512 MB RAM; 1024x768 screen
resolution; VST/AU host or sound card.