The Spectrasonics Trilian & ESI Controller Bundle includes the Trilian Bass VSTi and an ESI Keycontrol 25 XT USB Keyboard Controller.
The Spectrasonics TRILIAN Total Bass Module has a much larger core library and features highly-detailed acoustic, electric and synth basses. As well as enhanced versions of the classic Trilogy sounds. Trilian is the total solution for Bass from Spectrasonics.
With it's comprehensive design, Trilian brings many different types of Bass together into one extraordinary-sounding virtual instrument.
Trilian's next generation STEAM engine technology allows powerful integration with Spectrasonics flagship Omnisphere synthesizer.
After many years of development, Spectrasonics is proud to release the brand new virtual instrument Trilian, the long-awaited successor to the award-winning Trilogy bass module. Trilian's massive 34GB core library featuring highly-detailed new Acoustic, Electric and Synth basses - as well as enhanced versions of the classic Trilogy sounds. With a brand new user interface and numerous software innovations, Trilian is the first 64-bit native software based on Spectrasonics next generation STEAM Engine, and is the first virtual instrument to feature full library integration with the flagship Omnisphere synthesizer.
Whether you're looking to anchor your mixes with a giant vault of amazing Bass patches, or you're searching for a versatile instrument to create your own unique Bass sounds... there's no other Bass instrument out there with the tone, variety and flexibility of Trilian -it's simply in a class by itself.
Esi KeyControl 25 XT is a compact 25-key MIDI controller keyboard housed in a stylish aluminium case.
The versatile Esi KeyControl 25 XT MIDI controller can be used immediately after it has been connected to a sound device or to a computer. The 4 endless encoders, the pitch bend wheel and the modulation fader allow you to control your software synthesizers directly from the keyboard.
Of course all controllers work in real time. If you are looking for a small and affordable controller keyboard and you don't need more than 25 keys, KeyControl 25 XT is the solution for you. There is more, KeyControl 25 XT is shipped together with the full version of Cubase LE 5 from Steinberg - this makes the the bundle a truly incredible value!
No extra power supply and no special drivers are needed when connected to your PC or Macintosh. All this makes KeyControl 25 XT a perfect mobile solution for modern musicians.
Spectrasonics TRILIAN Total Bass Module features:
- Intuitive, automatic selection of dynamic legato and release articulations allows for highly realistic hammer-ons, pull-offs and trills
- Extensive ‘Round-Robin‘ articulations for natural sounding bass lines with repeated notes
- Multisampled dynamic slides – realistically slide from one note to another
- Multi-channel mixing between Microphone/Amplifier and Direct outputs of each bass
- Articulations for Acoustic and Electric basses include: staccato, legato, sustain, vibrato, slide up, slide down, slide up & down, gliss up, harmonics, FX squeaks, X-notes, at multiple velocities with extensive Round-Robin
- Pitched Release samples triggering , with up to 16x Round Robin samples for ultimate realism
- Live Mode offers intuitive key switching approach for multiple articulations
- Stack mode allows user configurable key/velocity/controller mapping for custom patch zones and splits
- Custom Controls bring instant, useful and exciting synth bass patch editing attributes right to the users control
- Arpeggiator with Groove Lock for instant bass line syncing to any Stylus RMX groove or MIDI file
- Vast Core Library - over 34GB with a wide variety of bass sounds, — 10-times the size of Trilogy’s library
- Includes over sixty Electric Bass sounds – including 4, 5, 6 and 8-string Electric Basses played by 6 different bassists
- Includes all types of playing techniques: Fingered, Picked, Fretless, Slapped, Tapped, Muted
- Amazing new acoustic bass with extremely detailed articulations built-in to each patch – over 21,000 samples!
- Inspiring brand new Electric Basses include: 5-string Music Man™ Studio Bass, Clean Fender Jazz Bass®, Epiphone™ Retro 60’s Bass, Hardcore Rock 5-string, Lakland™ Rock P-Bass and Chapman Stick®
- 333 Synth soundsources include brand new sounds: Novation™ Bass Station, Yamaha® CS-80, Cwejman™ Modular, Moog Minimoog™, Little Phatty™, Voyager™, Taurus™ Pedals, Korg MS-20, Oberheim 2 voice, ARP 2600, Roland Juno 60/106, Waldorf Pulse™, DSI Mopho™ & Tetra™, Roland TB-303, SH-101, Metasonics KV-100 Assblaster, SE-1, Omega, ATC-1 and many more
- Newly developed 'Juicy Filter' and 'Power Filter' algorithms are ideal for thick, resonant synth bass sounds
- Enhanced, remastered versions of original Trilogy core library
- Bonus section of remastered classic ‘Bass Legends‘ library; featuring Abraham Laboriel, John Patitucci & Marcus Miller
Esi KeyControl 25 XT main features include:
- 25-note full-size, velocity-sensitive keyboard
- aluminium case with high glossy white side panels
- pitch bend wheel
- modulation fader
- edit buttons for advanced programming
- sustain foot pedal input
- octave buttons to extend keyboard range
- 4 endless encoders, programmable
- powered via USB (no power adapter required)
- works with Windows 7 / Vista / XP & Mac OS X
- Cubase LE 5 from Steinberg included