With its comprehensive tools for composing, recording, editing and mixing, Steinberg Cubase Elements 6 is the most desirable entryway to the world of Cubase.
The Steinberg Cubase Elements 6 is a powerful collection of quality instruments and effects, turning your PC and Mac computer into your personal music production system for crafting compositions to minute detail, making studio-grade recordings for band practices as well as everything in between. And with the same professional user interface and award-winning audio engine as in Steinberg’s Cubase 6 flagship, the Elements version boasts all the tools of the trade at an irresistible price.
Cubase Elements 6 delivers three exceptional rich virtual instruments right out of the box. Over 550 mind-blowing presets spanning across the HALion Sonic SE virtual instrument, the Prologue synthesizer and the MPC-style Groove Agent ONE drum machine.
Cubase Elements 6 comes with an impressive arsenal of high-quality VST effect processors, including EQ, Dynamics, Modulation, Reverb, Filters, Distortion and special effects. Cubase Elements 6 offers a total of 33 real-time audio effects right out of the box. Each comes with great-sounding presets, which really allow experiencing the excellent quality of these effects from the first moment on.
Steinberg Cubase Elements 6 features include:
- Based on proven Cubase technology used by professionals around the world
- Award-winning 32-bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine with flexible routing and fully automatic delay compensation
- Supports up to 64 MIDI and 48 audio tracks simultaneously in DVD quality (24-bit/96 kHz)
- Includes HALion Sonic SE workstation, MPC-style Groove Agent ONE drum machine, Prologue synthesizer
- Comes ready with 33 audio effect processors, including PitchCorrect for vocal intonation correction and the great-sounding AmpSimulator
- MAC Minimum System Requirements: Mac OS X Version 10.6*, Intel dual core CPU, 2 GB RAM, Display resolution of 1280 x 800 recommended, CoreAudio compatible audio hardware, 8 GB of free HD space, DVD-ROM dual-layer drive, USB port for USB-eLicenser (license management (Cubase 6 and Cubase Artist 6 only)), Internet connection for license activation
- Windows Minimum System Requirements: Windows 7*, Intel or AMD dual core CPU, 2 GB RAM, Display resolution of 1280 x 800 recommended, Windows compatible audio hardware (ASIO compatible audio hardware recommended for low-latency performance), 8 GB of free HD space, DVD-ROM dual-layer drive, USB port for USB-eLicenser (license management (Cubase 6 and Cubase Artist 6 only), Internet connection for license activation
- * Native 32-bit and 64-bit Cubase version included.
- Windows XP/Vista Not Supported