The Steinberg Dorico Crossgrade for Sibelius/Finale Users is a special crossgrade of the next-generation scoring application for owners of Sibelius and Finale, extended until June 30, 2017. If you already own Sibelius, Finale or Notion, and have considered using an alternative music editing and notation software, Dorico is one of the finest programs in the market.
Steinberg Dorico provides you with an intuitive layout and ergonomic configuration for all major tools and controls. Inputting music in Dorico is quick and easy via your keyboard, mouse or even a MIDI keyboard for added convenience. Dorico gives you the freedom and flexibility to notate every note according to the musical context thanks to its unique approach to handling and notating rhythms, by storing the way each individual note sounds instead of the notation on the page.
Dorico delivers crystal-clear 32-bit floating-point resolution with a sample rate ranging up to 192kHz, ensuring that you hear and capture every nuance of your music. Also supporting all VST compatible virtual instrument and effects, Dorico comes complete with the HALion sample engine and channel strip modules. Featuring a top-end compressor and brickwall limiter as well as over 1,300 production-ready sounds from HaLion Sonic SE 2, Dorico delivers studio-quality sounds and effects for the richest sounding musical pieces possible.
The main features of the Steinberg Dorico Crossgrade for Sibelius/Finale Users include:
- Crossgrade from Sibelius, Finale & Motion (Full Versions)
- Next-Generation Scoring Software
- Beautiful Engraved Output
- Flexible Note Input & Powerful Editing
- Streamlined, Single-Window Interface
- Unlimited Number of Staves & Movements, Sections or Pieces Within the Same Project
- Create Layouts for Full Scores & Instrumental Parts with Independent Page Size, Staff Size & System Layout
- Use a Computer or MIDI Keyboard to Input Music
- Superior Rhythmic Spacing with Automatic Optical Kerning
- Import & Export in MusicXML, MIDI & Graphics Formats
- Award-Winning 32-Bit Floating-Point Steinberg Audio Engine
- Compatible with VST 3 Virtual Instruments & Effects Processors
- More Than 1,500 Sounds, Including HALion Sonic SE Workstation & Complete HALion Symphonic Orchestra library
- High-End VST Effect Processors, Including Channel Strip Modules (Compressor, EQ, Limiter) & Convolution Reverb