Toontrack EZkeys Classic Electrics is the latest addition to the EZkeys line, offering the sounds of iconic electric pianos with the ease of use of the rest of the EZkeys series.
EZkeys Classic Electrics samples two of the world's most distinctive electric pianos - the Rhodes MK-1 and the Wurlitzer 200A. Having been used in plenty of commecial recordings, ranging from funk and soul to blues and jazz, these electric pianos have been used to represent the sound of EZkeys Classic Electrics.
Classic Electrics comes with the EZkeys software found with all other EZkeys releases, with the same great user interface. This version features 20 presets, 10 for each electric piano, with different effects and recording techniques to offer a great variety of sounds. Each piano has a default sound, which is designed for use on most genres, and a DI preset, which is the direct sound of the piano unprocessed.
EZkeys Classic Electrics comes with the same great MIDI library as the other EZkeys products, allowing users to quickly and easily add realistic-sounding piano tracks to their recordings without the need to even touch a piano. For those who need a little help getting to grips with the basics of music theory, there's a tuition guide included.
The main features of Toontrack EZkeys Classic Electrics include:
- Electric Pianos collection, sampling a Rhodes MK-1 and Wurlitzer 200A
- Features 20 presets (10 for each electric piano)
- Includes EZkeys software with easy-to-use interface, circle of chords and built-in sequencer timeline
- Includes MIDI library with loops in a variety of genres in straight and swing 4/4 and 6/8 time signatures that can be dragged and dropped onto the timeline.
- Windows system requirements are Windows XP SP3 or newer; Pentium 4 or Athlon processor with 1GB RAM; 1.5GB of free hard disc space; Audio Unit, VST or RTAS host application and professional sound card recommended; Stand-alone version included.
- Mac system requirements are Mac OSX 10.5 or higher; G5 with 1GB RAM (Intel-based Mac recommended; 1.5GB of free hard disc space; Audio Unit, VST or RTAS host application and professional sound card recommended; Stand-alone version included.