The Universal Audio Ultimate 4 PCIe Octo DSP Processing Card is the ultimate collection of UAD Powered Plug-Ins, powered by UA’s flagship eight-processor DSP Accelerator.
The top-of-the-line UAD-2 OCTO Ultimate 4 DSP Accelerator package features Universal Audio’s most powerful PCIe processing hardware, combined with a flagship collection of 83 UAD Powered Plug-Ins. This package features eight SHARC processors, and easily installs into a PCIe-equipped PC, Mac, or compatible expansion chassis (PCIe or Thunderbolt) — giving you a huge boost in mix processing power and authentic analogue sound.
The UAD-2 OCTO Ultimate 4 includes 83 UA-developed plug-in titles from a world-renowned library that includes Ampex, Lexicon, EMT, Neve, Manley, Fairchild, Studer, SSL, and many more. In creating UAD plug-ins, Universal Audio’s DSP engineers work with the original hardware manufacturers — using their exact schematics, golden units, and experienced ears — to give you all the warmth of classic analogue equipment in your DAW.
Also introducing UAD Software v8.4
V8.4 features four exclusive new plug-ins for UAD hardware and Apollo interfaces — the Eventide H910 Harmonizer, Marshall Bluesbreaker 1962 and Silver Jubilee 2555 amplifiers, and UA’s own Oxide Tape Recorder.
The main features of the Universal Audio Ultimate 4 PCIe Octo DSP Processing Card include:
- Run UAD Powered Plug-Ins via Thunderbolt or Thunderbolt 2 connection on new Macs
- 8 SHARC processors provide a massive DSP boost for running large professional mixes
- Includes “Ultimate 4” plug-in bundle, featuring 83 UA-developed plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Studer, Neve, Manley, SSL, EMT and more
- Take UAD plug-ins “on the road” for mixing on Thunderbolt-equipped Macs
- Dual Thunderbolt ports allow convenient daisy-chaining of Thunderbolt peripherals
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live, and more
- Combine with other UAD-2 devices, including UAD-2 PCIe card(s), and Apollo audio interface VST, AU, RTAS, AAX 64 support