The UVI Vintage Vault is a collection of 36 virtual instruments that provide a history of synthesis at your fingertips. With Vintage Vault you get access to the full line of UVI vintage series instruments, a comprehensive collection, covering the history of synthesis from analog to digital and everywhere in-between. Extensive sampling of the highest quality combined with the award-winning UVI Engine XT give you all the character and soul of real hardware instruments with the ease, efficiency and control provided by modern software.
Take your productions to the next level with the raw sound and uncompromising quality of UVI Instruments. All UVI instruments use a common architecture, meaning that regardless of whether it’s a wavetable synth, monophonic analogue or tape-based sampler, once you become familiar with a single UVI instrument you can operate them all. This streamlined control schema coupled with clean, intuitive user interfaces translates to less time digging in manuals and more time being creative.
An unlimited multi-timbral environment with built in arpeggiator, mixer, aux busses and a vast library of studio-grade effects let you easily create your own key-splits, design layered instruments in minutes and save your setup for later. UVI Workstation offers rock-solid stability and full compatibility on all major platforms and DAWs, including 64-bit VST, AU, AAX and standalone. Vintage Vault installs from a high-speed USB key in about 45 minutes and requires only 63 GB of drive space. This translates to dramatically faster load times in the studio. UVI’s flexible licensing system allows for authorization on three systems concurrently.
The main features of the UVI Vintage Vault include:
- Size : 63 GB (FLAC lossless encoding, was 116 GB in WAV)
- Collection : Vintage Synth Bundle
- Content : 36 instruments, 5,000+ presets
- Sample Resolution : 44.1 kHz, recording at 96 kHz
- Supported Formats: Audio Units, RTAS, AAX, VST, Stand-Alone
- Supported Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.7 & Higher (32 & 64-Bit); Windows 7 & Higher (32 & 64-Bit)
- Requirements - Hard Drive: 7 200 rpm recommended or Solid State Drive (SSD); 4GB RAM (8GB+ highly recommended); FREE iLok account; UVI Workstation
- Tested & Certified: Digital Performer 7 & 8, Pro Tools 10 & 11, Logic 9 & X, Cubase 7+, Nuendo 6+, Ableton Live 8 & 9, Studio One 2, Garage Band 6, Maschine 1 & 2, Tracktion 4, Vienna Ensemble 5, MPC Renaissance, Reaper 4, Sonar X3, Main Stage 3, MuLab 5.5, Finale 2014, Sibelius 7