The newest addition to the Xone range, the Allen & Heath Xone:23 is packed with features you would normally only expect to see in larger, more expensive mixers.
Inspired by the Xone:DB4, the Xone:23 is a professional two channel DJ mixer with all the solid quality and beautiful styling Allen & Heath are renowned for. Each channel has two stereo source inputs, independent level controls, 3 band total kill EQ, a VCA fader, 9 segment peak hold meter and backlit filter and cue buttons.
No Allen & Heath mixer would be complete without their signature Xone filter and the Xone:23 is no exception! This analogue Voltage Control Filter can be set to low pass or high pass and allows for frequency sweeps and resonance control. Coupled with a stylish new faceplate design and the option to upgrade the crossfader to the latest Innofader for scratch DJs, the Allen & Heath Xone:23 has you covered, no matter what your style!
The Allen & Heath Xone:23 features include:
- 2+2 channels – dual phono/line inputs on RCA connections
- Xone filter with HPF, LPF and resonance controls
- 3 Band total kill EQ
- Aux send and return for external effects
- Master output on balanced XLR
- Mic input on XLR with 2 band EQ
- Booth output on RCA
- Record output on RCA
- Headphone output ¼” TRS jack and MiniPin
- VCA channel faders with 9 segment level meters
- User changeable crossfader, Innofader compatible, with curve switch
- 20dB headroom
- Low distortion
- Uniquely designed 2mm steel faceplate