The Behringer DDM4000 is a state-of-the-art 32-bit digital DJ mixer, jam-packed with creative tools, yet its intuitive layout will let you feel at home in an instant.
The Behringer DDM4000 mixer makes editing, storing and recalling your settings a breeze. Hook up your turntables and CD/MP3 players to its 4 stereo channels, each with fully programmable EQ and Kill switches.
Put ultimate versatility at your fingertips with fully programmable beat-sync’able multi-FX modules, a pair of high-precision BPM counters and a digital crossfader with custom curve adjustment. And the super-cool BPM-sync’d sampler with real-time pitch control, loop and reverse functions will make your crowd go wild.
Behringer DDM4000 main features include:
- 32-bit digital DJ mixer with beat-synchronized sampler, 4 multi-FX sections, 2 patented BPM counters, digital crossfader and MIDI
- 4 Phono/Line stereo channels allowing max. 8 signal sources to be connected simultaneously
- 2 Microphone inputs with Gain, EQ, Talk function and FX
- 4 stereo channels with Gain, programmable parametric 3-band EQ with Kill function, fader curve control and flexible crossfader assignment
- Sophisticated sampler with beat-controlled loop function, real-time pitch control, sampler FX and crossfader start option
- 2 freely assignable and BPM-synchronized, high-quality FX engines (Bitcrusher, Resonator, Reverb, Flanger, etc.)
- Ultra-fast, accurate and patented BPM counters for automatic BPM synchronization of sampler, FX, crossfader and external drum machines, etc. via MIDI
- Digital crossfader with flexible curve adjustment, reverse button and automatic, BPM-synchronized crossfading
- Dual-mode crossfader with innovative frequency-selective crossfading
- Dedicated Headphone section includes PFL Mix/Split and Bass/Snare boost functions
- Recall your last mixer setting at the push of a button
- Digital S/PDIF output for direct recording of your performance
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility