Behringer PRO MIXER NOX606: Premium 6-Channel DJ Mixer with infinium “Contact-Free” VCA Crossfader, Beat-Syncable FX, VCFs and USB Audio Interface.
Click Below for Behringer Nox Series News and Reviews
Behringer PRO MIXER NOX606 Overview
The Behringer PRO MIXER NOX606 is built to connect directly to your computer and take your music straight into the digital realm. Also features the infinium "contact-free" VCA Crossfader, the legendary XENYX mic and premium-grade phono preamps, and beat-syncable FX for years of flawless performance.
A useful and powerful addition to NOX Series mixers is the internal effects engine. This processor offers 12 high-quality digital effects that can be assigned to the microphone, channel 1 or 2, crossfader A or B, or the main mix. Each effect has several parameters that can be adjusted to suit your purpose.
In general, the TAP button is used to beat-sync the effect to the tempo of the music by pressing it in rhythm. The INTENSITY fader usually controls the wet/dry mix of the effect (how much is blended with the unaffected signal). The FREQUENCY knob can have various assignments. In beat-sync mode (engaged by tapping the rhythm with the TAP button), it will determine the tempo multiple. It can also adjust the rate on its own, if beat-sync is not engaged or not available.
The full-featured NOX606 was designed for the DJ who wants everything right at his/her fingertips. With enough inputs to handle a mic, two turntables, two CD players and a USB device (MP3 player or computer), the NOX606 is ready for anything. In addition to the beat-syncable FX processor (which is fully assignable), two VCFs (Voltage Controlled Filters) and two LFOs (Low Frequency Oscillators) can be assigned to any channel or crossfader side for mind-blowing filter and modulation effects.
And if still want more, all channels feature two switchable pre-/post-fader stereo AUX sends, so you add outboard FX for unbridled creativity. Sophisticated cueing and monitoring, 4-band EQs on all line channels, and an amazing array of output options make the NOX606 the heavyweight champion of DJ club mixers. There’s even a “music only” output for a secondary listening zone or for recording your sets without the microphone!
Behringer PRO MIXER NOX606 main features include:
- Premium 6-channel club DJ mixer for the most demanding turntablist, remixer and digital DJ
- 45-mm infinium “contact-free” optical crossfader with adjustable friction and fader curve for years of use
- Beat-syncable FX section with 2 parameter controls assignable to Mic, 1, 2, 3, 4 or Master
- 2 mind-blowing VCFs (Voltage Controlled Filters) can be assigned to any channel or crossfader side
- 2 independent LFOs (Low Frequency Oscillators) for awesome filter modulation
- Built-in USB interface for recording and playback of any digital music file
- 6 Line and USB inputs, 4 Phono/Line plus 2 Mic/Line inputs—all channels with
- Gain control, switchable EQ and level meter
- 2 XENYX mic preamps with “corrective” EQs and 4 premium phono preamps for superior detail and ultimate punch
- Powerful “asymmetric” 4-band EQs on all line channels with +6 dB boost to preserve headroom and -26 dB cut for creative mixing
- VCA-controlled faders for utmost reliability and noise-free performance
2 stereo Aux sends selectable pre-/post-fader on all channels
- 2 balanced mix XLR outputs with Level control, secondary “music only” outputs for recording plus post fader mono output
- Sophisticated Monitor section includes 2 Headphone outputs, split cue, mix to cue balance and post EQ switch
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
- “Planet Earth” power supply for maximum flexibility (100 – 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving