The Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S5 has everything that you need to play packed out venues, in a compact touch sensitive road – worthy format! The Stems-ready S5 enables the user to perform tracks like never before, utilising the multi-channel audio format. With two bright full-colour displays, the connection to your music will bring an improved clarity and creative warmth to your set, enabling a stronger connection with your audience.
The S5 touch-sensitive knobs and buttons provide intuitive control over Traktor’s software, as well as innovative touch strips that deliver a unique and multisensory DJ experience over track positioning, pitch bend and more. The S5’s integrated professional 4-channel mixer and audio interface facilitates with the already user friendly software. The 4+4 touch sensitive Remix DJ Decks allow you to really get your creative production juices flowing, enabling you to create your own unique sounds. With 16 colour-coded pads for triggering samples, cue points, and slices, the new S5 has it all!
If that wasn’t enough, the new S5 has a built-in, club-ready audio interface with pristine 24-bit/48kHz clarity, as well as an AUX input with mic preamp plus separate line input for connecting microphones!
The main features of the Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S5 include:
- Portable, 4-deck TRAKTOR controller with core control over Stems and Remix Decks
- 2 bright, full-colour displays reveal key software views and pop-up panels
- Touch-sensitive knobs and buttons for intuitive control over TRAKTOR software
- Touch strips provide tactile control over track position, pitch bend, and more
- Quickly access track BPM and Key as well as Filter, and FX
- 2 customizable FX units with over 30 studio quality effects plus Macro FX
- 16 colour-coded pads for triggering samples, cue points, and slices
- Easy-access Remix Mode for quick, intuitive Remix Deck control
- Built-in, club-ready audio interface with pristine 24-bit/48kHz clarity
- AUX input with mic preamp + separate line input for connecting microphones or external gear
- XLR/RCA master and ¼ inch booth outputs for connecting main and booth sound systems