Native Instruments TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 is a versatile DJ controller for use with any DJ software.
Whether you are a DVS timecode or software DJ, simply connect the Native Instruments TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 to a computer running TRAKTOR (or other performance software) and gain instant control of your decks and effect parameters.
Robust rotary knobs with a heavy-duty feel and backlit buttons provide precise visual and tactile status feedback- letting you delve deep inside TRAKTOR without having to touch your computer.
Bi-directional communication with TRAKTOR via Native Instruments’ high resolution protocol gives the hardware a smoother and more precise feel compared to regular MIDI controllers. All buttons and knobs have been pre-mapped for optimum TRAKTOR use but can be re-configured in any way you like.
TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 can also be used as a MIDI controller for any software as well as expanded with a second unit to control four decks and four FX units.
TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 comes with a powerful selection of software to get you mixing and making music straight out of the box. TRAKTOR Pro 2 makes it easy to mix your digital music files. This convenient DJ software offers two playback decks, a 2-channel mixer, and more.
If you produce your own music, the included KORE PLAYER offers 600 MB of production-ready sounds for use in any sequencer.
Native Instruments TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 main features include:
- Designed by the creators of TRAKTOR for perfect software integration
- Plug and play - instant recognition by TRAKTOR with no setup required
- Precision designed high-end buttons, knobs and encoders
- Software controlled backlit buttons for comprehensive visual feedback
- Lightweight, robust housing with slim, ultra-portable form factor - fits perfectly alongside a standard club mixer
- Super-intuitive loop and cue control section
- 8 knobs and 8 buttons for simultaneous access to all effect parameters of both decks
- Push encoders for browsing and loading tracks to each deck instantly
- Expandable - connect two X1s to control four decks
- Compatible – incl. MIDI templates for controlling other DJ and performance software
- Dimensions: 4.7" (120 mm) x 2" (52 mm) x 11.5" (294 mm)
- Weight: 1.5 lb (691 grams)
- System requirements for Windows: Windows XP (SP2, 32 bit), Vista (SP1, 32 bit, 64 bit), Windows 7 (32 bit, 64 bit), Pentium IV or Athlon 1.4 GHz (SSE1), 1 GB RAM
- System requirements for Mac: Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, G4 1,4 GHz or Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz, 1 GB RAM
- General System requirements: Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution, USB 2.0, DVD drive
*Includes free upgrade to Traktor Pro 2.5 which will be available as a download from 30th May 2012.