The Traktor Scratch A10 is the ultimate choice for digital scratch DJs, with super tight vinyl and CD control over four powerful, responsive decks. Including the premium TRAKTOR AUDIO 10 interface, the flagship TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2 software and Native Scratch timecode control vinyl and CDs, this is a complete, top of the range digital vinyl system. Set up in seconds and unleash your creativity, with the combined power of innovative software, breathtaking audio quality, and hands on physical control over your tracks.
It’s never been easier to spin digital files. Hook up the system in seconds thanks to the plug-and-play hardware and software integration. With full iTunes® integration, iPod® compatibility and Crate Flick cover art browsing, selecting tunes is a cinch. TruWave colored waveforms show your tracks in a whole new light – you can see the bass drop before you hear it – and with the SoftSync feature engaged, the software can help out with your beat matching. Leaving you free to get next level creative with the innovative Remix Decks.
Powering this supreme system is the ultimate DJ audio interface. TRAKTOR AUDIO 10 features ten inputs and ten outputs for ultimate connectivity, Cirrus Logic® converters for supreme audio quality, and ultra low latency drivers. Its robust build, punchy outputs, club readable LEDs and slim profile make it the interface of choice for the world’s biggest DJs. Connect up to four turntables via the four stereo phono preamps, and spin super precise 2 kHz Native Scratch control signal on 120 g vinyl – it feels just like your digital track was cut to a 12 inch.
The Traktor Scratch A10 offers an incredible range of creative options to define your individual sound. Beyond the already powerful looping and cueing functions, the ground breaking Remix Decks provide the ultimate tool for enhancing your sets with loops, one shot samples and your own productions. Using techniques and workflow rooted in DJ culture, you can jam, re-edit and remix while you spin – try it out with the included package of premium loops and samples. And with the exclusive scratch sounds, you get just the right resources to let your scratch skills shine.
The Native Instruments Traktor Scratch A10 Main Features:
- Premium 4 deck digital vinyl system – control digital music files using any combinaton of turntables, CD decks and DJ controllers
- Super tight vinyl response thanks to high resolution 2 kHz Native Scratch timecode signal and low latency soundcard performance
- Full version of flagship TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2 software with Loop Recorder included
- Innovative Remix Decks™ for full creative control over loops and one shot samples – capture loops on the fly and create live remixes
- Hi-res TruWave waveforms show frequency specific colors for visual mixing support with highly detailed zoom for super precise cue points
- Automatic tempo detection and SoftSync for intuitive beat matching, plus over 30 outstanding DJ performance effects to craft your trademark sound
- Crate Flick cover art browsing and full iTunes® integration to find tracks quickly
- Plug and play and ultimate ease of use straight out of the box with included loop content and exclusive scratch sounds
- TRAKTOR AUDIO 10 interface with 10 inputs and 10 outputs, four stereo phono preamps allow for up to 4 turntables simultaneously – pristine audio quality with extra loud levels
- Hardware Auto Detection and Direct Thru allow seamless transitions with other DJs in the booth
- Supported Formats: MP3, WAV, AIFF, Audio CD, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, non DRM WMA, non DRM AAC
- Supported Interfaces: ASIO®, Core Audio, DirectSound®, WASAPI
- Window System Requirements: Windows® 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 2GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Apple System Requirements: Mac OS® X 10.6 and 10.7 (latest update), Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution, USB 2.0, DVD drive, 1 GB free disk space, high speed internet required