The Novation Twitch Touchstrip DJ Controller has been designed in conjunction with Serato for today's cutting edge digital DJ.
Novation Twitch unlocks the true potential of Serato Itch’s latest performance tools, utilizing the unique Touchstrip technology. The Twitch can also be used with other DJ software such as Traktor or Ableton Live.
The Twitch provides a new perspective on digital Djing. The control surface features two banks of eight Trigger pads, a professional cross-fader and two switchable vertical volume and FX Faders. Two LED backlit Touchstrips enable manipulation of multiple parameters from needle drop, pitch (up or down), time divisions (for both loops and Slicer settings) to vinyl style scratch effects offering a truly unique perfromance experience.
When used with Serato Itch, the Twitch has four performance modes (Hot Cues, Slicer, Auto Loop and Loop Roll) offering versatile ways with which to remix and literally mash up your tracks on the fly. Using the beat grid system (adjustable form the Touchstrip) each of these perfomance mode becomes incredibly flexible, synced to a timing structure set by the user you can Slice, Loop and Loop Roll with ease.
Novation Twitch has been built with the Travelling DJ in mind. The unit is robust yet compact and has been designed to fit into even the most crowded DJ booth, when you have finished your set it will fit neatly into most laptop bags.
The Novation Twitch is buss powered and features a 2 in 4 out audio interface with high level master and booth outputs. Monitoring is taken care of with 2 headphone sockets (mini-jack and quarter inch) and the unit also includes a Mic/Aux channel.
The Novation Twitch main features include:
- Versatile Touchstrips offering unique tactile multi-function control
- Unique Slicer mode - chop up beats and create new grooves
- Supplied with Serato Itch software
- Compact and portable, slots in anywhere in the DJ Booth
- Dedicated perfomance controls unlock the power of Itch
- High quality replaceable cross-fader
- Buss Powered USB connection for ease of use
- Switchable booth outputs, choose between master and cue feeds
- Midi Compatible, control any software such as Traktor or Ableton Live