The Pioneer HDJ-1500-K professional DJ headphones in sleek black chrome are a perfect choice for DJ’s, offering stylish looks, outstanding sound quality and lightweight design.
Pioneer’s HDJ-1500-K headphones are built from the high quality components expected from the leading DJ brand. Delivering excellent sound quality across the frequency range, with particularly clear bass response courtesy of its large 50mm drivers. Enhanced sound isolation in the lows and midrange offer perfect monitoring in even the loudest of DJ Booths, a full 4dB greater than the previous generation of Pioneer HDJ 1000 headphones.
The Pioneer HDJ-1500-K’s have a dual hinge design made from lightweight alloys, giving greater flexibility and comfort fitting all shapes and sizes without fatiguing the end user like larger heavier headphones . Built to last, the materials used will handle the hardship of today’s gigging DJ, replaceable cords and ear pads increase the longevity of the most used tool in a DJ’s armoury.
The memory foam ear pads in the HDJ 1000’s create a prefect barrier to loud DJ environments continuing to be easy on the ear after hours of use. Transporting these headphones is simple, just fold them down into their own custom case and be safe in the knowledge that your cans will be well protected between sets.
The Pioneer HDJ-1500-K Headphones Main Features:
- Sleek Black Chrome Finish
- Balanced Frequency Response
- High Clarity Bass Reproduction
- Adjustable Dual Hinged Design for Greater Comfort
- Lightweight and Durable Construction
- Improved Sound Isolation for the Loudest of Gigs
- Replaceable Single Sided Cord
- Comfortable Memory Foam Padding for Long Sets
- Replaceable Ear Pads for Longevity
- Impedance 32 Ohms
- Sensitivity 108 dB
- Frequency Range 5Hz to 30,000 Hz
- Maximum Input 3500mW
- Driver Units 50 mm dome type
- Cord 1.2-m-long one-side connection coiled type (extended length 3 m)
- Plug 3.5 mm 3P mini-plug (gold-plated, threaded type)
- Weight 285g (without cord)