The Pioneer HDJ-2000-K Black Professional DJ Headphones are optimised for pro DJ use, designed to provide superb clarity and clear separation.
The Pioneer HDJ-2000 K incorporates 50 mm driver units and high-flux magnets, creating outstanding resolution, from bass to treble, and are ideal for studio applications. The 3,500 mW of input capacity prevents distortion even at sustained loud volumes. The heavy-duty build of these headphones ensures zero resonance.
Heat-sensitive, low-rebound urethane-foam (memory-foam) padding with a comfortable protein (synthetic) leather surface cushions the ears and head for a no-fatigue fit.
Sporting a rugged but lightweight magnesium swivel/fold mechanism, the Pioneer HDJ-2000 headphones are robust, comfortable and compact to transport. Each ear-cup gives excellent insulation and swivels a full 90 degrees using a unique i-hinge with auto-return, which presents great flexibility, especially for DJs who prefer the ‘on-shoulder’ method of monitoring. To improve monitoring, there is also a convenient STEREO/MONO switch.
Pioneer HDJ-2000 K main features include:
- High-fidelity sound and DJ optimised frequency response
- Flexible lightweight magnesium swivel/fold design, great to wear and transport
- Robust, heavy-duty build delivers reliability during extended use
- Memory-foam padding with comfortable protein leather surface
- Removable mini XLR connector allows the cord to be replaced
- Convenient STEREO/MONO switch for easy monitoring
- Precision matched sound for Pioneer’s DJM mixers
- Radically unique style and approach to DJ headphones
- Frequency response 5 Hz to 30,000 Hz
- Impedance 36 Ohms
- Sensitivity 107 dB
- Maximum power input 3,500 mW
- Driver units: 50 mm dome type
- Cord 1.2-m-long one-side connection coiled type (extended length 3 m)
- Plug 3.5 mm 3P mini-plug (gold-plated, threaded type)
- Weight 290 g (without cord)
- Accessories: Carrying pouch, 6.3 mm 3P plug adaptor (gold-plated, threaded type)