The Roland CD-2u SD/CD Recorder is an SD/CD recorder, with two tracks, a 24-bit AD/DA conversion, and up to 99 songs per SD/CD, as well as a backlit LCD display. The CD-2u SD/CD Recorder makes capturing quality recordings easy with the built-in stereo mic, or by connecting your own external mics, electronic musical instruments, and other devices. This recorder includes many training tools for lessons and practice, including CD and WAV audio playback, high-fidelity key and speed adjustment, improved Center Cancel, and Center Focus. Also included is a chromatic tuner and metronome. This recorder is ultra-compact and easy to use.
The CD-2u records to readily available SD/SDHC cards, and can also record directly to CD-R and CD-RW discs when using AC power. The Easy Guide feature makes the CD-2u incredibly simple for anyone to operate, with clear onscreen instructions that guide you every step of the way. The CD-2u also provides connections to integrate external devices for various applications. Two XLR/TRS combo jacks allow you to connect your own mics (with phantom power available if needed), including a stereo field-recording mic such as the CS-15RS. There’s also a stereo mini-mic jack with Plug In Power, plus stereo RCA LINE IN jacks for connecting an instrument, music player, or other audio sources.
The main features of the Roland CD-2u SD/CD Recorder include:
- Easy CD/SD Recording & CD Burning
- High-Quality Stereo Microphone & Speaker System Built-In
- Records Direct to CD-R/RW Discs or SD/SDHC Memory Card
- Simple Interface with Easy Guide Function
- Multiple Inputs for Connecting External Devices: 2x XLR/TRS Combo Jacks with Phantom Power; Plug In Power Mic Jack; Stereo RCA LINE IN Jacks
- Independent Playback Speed & Key Adjustment
- Enhanced Center Cancel Function
- Built-In Tuner & Metronome
- Runs on Included AC Adaptor or 6x AA Batteries (AC Adaptor Required for CD Playback/Recording)
- Wireless Remote Control Included