The Sennheiser HD25-C II are a closed back purpose-designed, professional monitoring headphone offering excellent reduction of external noise. Built for professional use, the HD25-C have been updated with a 3 metre coiled cable to reduce possibility of tangling.
The Sennheiser HD25's are capable of handling very high sound pressure levels and are of extremely robust construction. The HD25 headphones perform exceptionally well in high-noise environments, e.g. sound reinforcement, studio monitoring, audio equipment testing and DJ'ing.
The HD25's headphone capsule is rotatable for one-ear listening. With a highly efficient design, the HD25 is suitable for battery operated portable equipment. These headphones are extremely versatile, making them ideal monitoring headphones for cameramen and DJs, as well mobile music listening.
The Sennheiser HD25's are built for a long life, with many components replaceable (including the cables and earpads).
The main features of the Sennheiser HD25-C II include:
- Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods
- High maximum sound pressure level
- 70 Ohm nominal impedance for universal compatibility
- Tough, detachable steel cable
- Neodymium ferrous magnet systems and lightweight aluminium/copper voice
- Frequency response (headphones): 16 - 22000 Hz
- THD, total harmonic distortion < 0,3 %
- Weight without cable: ca. 140 g
- Delivery includes: 1x Pair of Headphones, 1x Travel Bag, 1 Pair of Soft Ear Pads, 1x 3.5mm to 6.5mm (1/4") Jack Adapter