The Sennheiser HD 25 Closed-Back Headphones are the mid-range version of the New HD 25 Series.
The classic HD 25 comes with its iconic split headband, 1.5m single-sided connection cable and a flip-away earcup for single-sided listening. A newly designed headband ends ensure that the earcups lock securely into place, while lightweight aluminium voice coils ensure an excellent transient response. With a frequency response of 16 to 22,000Hz, an impedance of 70 ohms and a maximum SPL of 120dB, the HD 25 lends itself to any monitoring task, whether live recording or in the DJ booth.
The main features of the Sennheiser HD 25 Closed-Back Headphones include:
- High sensitivity due to lightweight aluminium voice coils
- Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels
- Lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods of time
- Tough, detachable, single-sided cable
- Rotatable capsule for single-ear listening
- Frequency Response: 16 Hz – 22 kHz
- Impedance: 70 Ohms
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 120 dB
- Includes: 1.5m Cable, Straight Stereo Jack and Screw on 1/4” Adaptor