The Alesis DM6 USB Electronic Drum Kit adds an electric drum kit to the DM6 Drum Module to create a well-built, great sounding kit.
The DM6 USB features 5 drum pads and 3 cymbal pads, which can be set up to suite the player’s playing position. Also included are pedals for the hi-hat and bass drum, giving you everything you need to start playing.
Using the included DM6 Drum Module, each pad can be changed to one of the 108 different drum, cymbal and percussion sounds on offer, and once the drum sounds have been customised, each kit can be saved to one of the 5 user preset spaces.
The sounds that the Alesis DM6 produce are authentic, and the dual-zone pads enable two sounds to be used on each drum. Each pad is velocity sensitive and has a great-feeling rubber head to reduce vibration feedback.
The DM6 has outputs for headphones and an amplifier, as well as a stereo input socket for connecting an mp3 player or CD player - the signal from which can be mixed with the sound of the DM6 for playing along to songs. There’s even a metronome included to keep you in time as you practice.
The built-in USB connectivity allows the DM6 to be connected to a computer as an audio or midi input for use with recording software.
The Alesis DM6 USB Electronic Drum Kit Main Features Include:
- Five-piece electronic drumset with DM6 drum-sound module
- DM6 module contains 108 top-notch drum, cymbal, and percussion sounds
- Realistic, natural-feeling playing surfaces
- 15 programmable drum sets
- Dual-zone snare pad for rim click and rimshot capability
- USB-MIDI output for use with drum-module software
- Connect your iPod or CD player and mix it in with 1/8" input
- Expandable with any of the Alesis e-Percussion essentials
- Velocity sensistive
- Kits: 10 Preset, 5 User Kits
- Patterns: 40 Preset, 1 User
- Sounds: 108
- Inputs: 1/8" stereo mix-in, 25-pin D-sub for cable snake
- Outputs: 1/8" stereo master, 1/8" headphone
- USB for trigger-to-MIDI interface
- Power: 9V AC, adapter included
- Throne sold separately