The Roland TD-25 V-Drum Electronic Drum Module delivers high end sounds, ease-of-use and natural playability to serious drummers. The module’s advanced SuperNATURAL sound engine allows you to experience the acclaimed expressiveness of Roland’s flagship V-Drums at home and in the studio. The TD-25 is also packed with powerful tools to improve your drumming, including an onboard audio player/recorder, built-in metronome, and more.
Roland’s SuperNATURAL technology offers a superior drumming experience along with Behaviour Modelling inherited from the flagship TD-30. The TD-25's sounds respond organically and naturally to your playing, making it feel just like you're playing real acoustic drums. Every nuance from rim shots, rolls, flams, and ghost notes on the snare to dramatic crash hits and sustained cymbal swells, is accurate and smooth. To further expand this natural playing feel, if you have the compatible Roland drum pads, the TD-25 provides positional snare sensing and also supports the VH-11 V-Hi-Hat for authentic hi-hat playing techniques.
The TD-25's interface allows you lets you enjoy playing great sounds for any music right away. The large centre knob allows you to quickly select kits based on music styles such as standard, rock, jazz, electronic, and others. Once a styles been selected, a simple push of the dial toggles between different kits in that style. All this is simple to do, even if you have a pair of sticks in your hand.
Editing sounds to suit your playing style or fit a specific genre of music has been made so simple on the TD-25. Simply hit a pad to call up the sound assigned to it, and then use the panel knobs to select instruments and tweak tuning, muffling, and levels. Handy shortcuts greatly speed up tom editing, allowing you to assign sounds and change the muffling and tuning for all the toms at once. Any changes made are saved automatically as you edit. If you're unhappy with your editing, you can simply undo and return to where the kit was at when you first selected it.
Jamming along to your favourite tracks has never been easier. Just load up a USB memory stick with favorite WAV/MP3 songs, or plug an MP3 player or smartphone directly into the 3.5mm Audio Input. When using the USB input, in addition to normal playback, you can loop sections you’d like to work on, or slow the playback speed to more easily learn fast fills and articulations. You can also save your performances as audio files to a USB stick , offering a great way to listen back to and critic your playing, as well as share with your drumming friends and music producers. The sound module is equipped with a USB host port as well, providing a convenient connection for recording audio and MIDI data directly into DAW software.
The main features of the Roland TD-25 V-Drum Electronic Drum Module include:
- Delivers high end sounds, ease-of-use and natural playability to serious drummers
- SuperNATURAL technology makes for natural and organic playing
- Sound quality and expressiveness equivalent to the top-of-the-line V-Drums
- Simple, logical interface for easily swapping and customizing each drum and cymbal in a kit
- Enhance drum sounds with reverb, multi-effects, and EQ
- Play along with WAV/MP3 songs and capture drum performances as audio tracks to a USB memory stick
- Quick-access metronome with dedicated screen, on/off button, and tempo knob
- USB host port for audio/MIDI communication with a computer
- Supports positional sensing on the snare when used with compatible Roland drum pads such as the PD-128S/128, PD-125XS/125X, and many others
- Compatible with the VH-11 V-Hi-Hat for realistic pedal action and bow/edge sounds