The Roland TM-2 Trigger Module is a newly designed compact and portable electronic drum trigger module from Roland’s world class Electronic Drum Division. The TM-2 is an extremely easy to use device that allows you to combine electronic drums into your acoustic set-up.
The TM-2 Module from Roland offers two trigger inputs, the perfect solution for gigging acoustic drummers who wish to expand and build upon their live and studio sound with the addition of triggered sounds. The TM2 accepts a number of types and styles of Roland pads and triggers such as the Roland BT-1 Bar trigger pad, KT-10 Kick pad or the RT-Series Acoustic Drum Triggers to. A host of renowned Roland pro drum and percussion hits and sounds are ready to go out the box and the TM-2 Trigger module also offers an array of professional effects and processing capabilities. The inclusion of SDHC Memory and sampling technology give you the ability to trigger your own WAV format sounds and loops, even backing tracks.
Roland TM-2 Trigger Module features:
- Compact trigger module for acoustic drummers looking to enhance their kits with electronic percussion
- Over 100 ready-to-play professional sounds, ranging from acoustic drums and percussion to modern electronic instruments
- Includes many sounds and tonal elements designed for layering with acoustic drums, providing enhanced, high-impact sounds for playing live drums through a PA system
- Suitable for all genres, from rock and metal to electronic music
- SDHC card slot lets users trigger their own WAV sounds stored on SDHC media, from one-shot samples and loop phrases to complete backing tracks
- Two trigger inputs that support both single- and dual-trigger pads
- Simple and intuitive user interface for creating and selecting kits
- Process kits with powerful effects such as reverb, flanger, delay, and more
- Compatible with Roland RT-series acoustic drum triggers and Roland percussion pads, including the BT-1 Bar Trigger Pad, KT-10 Kick Trigger Pedal, V-Pads, and V-Cymbals
- Powered by batteries or included AC adapter; runs for up to four hours on four AA-size batteries
- Included mounting plate allows the TM-2 to be attached to a hi-hat stand or drum rack with a standard multi-clamp
- MIDI I/O for triggering sounds in external sound modules, capturing MIDI data in music software, and playing the TM-2 from other device