The Toontrack EZ Drummer Line Collection includes EZ
Drummer together with 11 Expansion Packs for the ultimate Virtual
Drum experience. Toontrack EZ Drummer is a multi-microphone drum
sampler designed for musicians and producers in need of a compact,
affordable, easy to handle plug-in without compromising sound
quality or control.
The visualized drums in the interface combine auditioning of
sounds and drumkit construction. The extensive drag and drop
MIDI-library (featuring 2000+ MIDIfiles) enables users to create a
great drum-track in just a few clicks. For more advanced handling,
users can control microphone bleeding and levels between drums
using the internal mixer. The mixer also allows stereo and
multitrack routing into the host through one single plug-in, and
thanks to the second generation Toontrack Percussive Compression
(TPC), system requirements are kept to a minimum.
This bundle includes The Classic, Metalheads, Electronic, Jazz,
Funkmasters, Twisted Kit, Nashville, Claustrophobic, Drumkit From
Hell, Latin Percussion and Vintage Rock Expansion Packs.
The main features of the EZDrummer Line Collection
- Includes 11 EZX Expansions:
- The Classic
- Twisted Kit
- Drumkit From Hell
- Latin Percussion
- Vintage Rock
- Ranges from entry level usability to pro handling.
- Multiple microphone control.
- TPC G2 reduces system requirements to a minimum.
- Operates in General MIDI.
- Internal mixer allows stereo and multi-track routing into the
host through one single plug-in.
- Preset mix modes for quick sound changes.
- Interface visualizes the drums loaded and combines auditioning
and kit construction.
- Drums recorded at Avatar Studios, New York by world-class
drummers and producers.
- Instant access to a large library of drum patterns with
pre-listening, quick browsing and drag'n'drop functionality.
- The humanizer function combines drum hit randomizing and
- Velocity sweep allows instant seamless velocity changes from
- Possibilities for the user to add their own MIDIfiles to the
- Windows and Mac OS X in VST, AU, and RTAS formats