The Yamaha DTX450K Electronic Drum Kit is the flagship model of the DTX400 range, offering the same great technology as the rest of the range, but with some additional deluxe features.
The Yamaha DTX450K is a five-piece kit, with three tom pads, a kick drum pad with a real kick drum pedal, and a three-zone snare pad for great expression and depth of sound. There are also two cymbals and hi-hats, all complete with chrome cymbal stands.
As well as the multi-zone snare, the hi-hats offer an advanced controller for a more responsive playing experience. The included DTX drum module features simple controls for choosing between preset kits and practice tracks.
The DTX450K can be upgraded with the MS40DR DTX Series Monitor System, which can be mounted onto the rack to provide a more authentic playing experience by hearing the sound more from the source.
The main features of the Yamaha DTX450K Electronic Drum Kit include:
- A five-piece electronic kit
- Features pads for snare, three toms and a kick drum, hi-hats and two cymbals
- Three-zone snare drum
- Real bass drum pedal
- Advanced hi-hat controller
- New toms and cymbal pads
- All cymbals have chrome stands
- Includes DTX drum module including a total of 169 drum sounds sampled from legendary acoustic drum kits
- Extensive tutorials and coach functionality make this an ideal beginner kit or professional practice tool
- 10 professional pre-set kits
- User defined custom kits
- Expansion possibilities with USB connection
- New Rack Design, extremely lightweight and compact