The Ampeg BA-210 Bass Guitar Combo Amplifier kicks out classic Ampeg tone and 450-Watts in a performance-driven combo that lends itself to the stage. Alongside 450-Watts, the BA-210 features a Legacy Ampeg, 3-band EQ, preamp, two punchy 10” Ampeg Custom10 speakers, 1” HF tweeter and Ultra Hi/Lo Tone shaping.
Clarity is key when it comes to great bass amplifiers, you want to hear the note as much as feel it in the low end, and the True 60° sound reinforcement monitor angle allows for this with unmatched precision and define your sound further with the use of Ampeg’s all-new grinding Bass Scrambler overdrive.
The BA-210 provides rugged portability in the form of its protective all-steel amp chassis, impact-resistant black metal corners and only weighs 21.8kg!
The Ampeg BA-210 Bass Guitar Combo Amplifier’s main features include:
- 450 watts RMS power
- 2x10″ Ampeg Custom10™ speakers
- 1″ HF tweeter
- Ampeg Ultra Hi/Lo tone shaping
- Legacy Ampeg preamp with 3-band EQ
- Bass Scrambler™ overdrive delivers SVT grind (footswitch optional)
- True 60° sound reinforcement monitor angleDedicated XLR balanced line out
- Independent effects send and return
- HF mute defeats horn for a rounder, more vintage tone
- Extension speaker output for powering additional cabs
- -15dB input pad for active basses or additional level control
- Aux input for playing along with smartphone or iPod
- Headphone out for silent solo practice
- Road-worthy 15mm poplar ply construction
- Protective all-steel amp chassis
- Impact-resistant black metal corners
- Durable double-thick Ampeg Classic black Tolex®
- Lightweight, portable design: 48.0 lbs / 21.8 kg