The Ampeg SVT-810AV Bass Guitar Cab is Ampeg's famous SVT cabinet, and is still manufactured using the same design since its release in 1969.
The Infinite Baffle design of the sealed Ampeg SVT-810AV cabinet produces vast amounts of tightly focused bass. That’s why you’ll find the SVT-810AV on stage with such artists as Stefan Lessard (Dave Matthews Band), Gail Ann Dorsey (David Bowie, Gwen Stefani Band), Garry Beers (INXS), and far too many others to list here. In the world of high performance bass cabs, the Ampeg SVT-810AV stands tall and proud.
The SVT-810AV features eight 10-inch speakers, which work more efficiently than 15- or 18-inch speakers, responding quickly to transient peaks, all packed into a rugged, black chassis with a silver grille cloth to match the SVT bass amp heads.
Ampeg SVT-810AV main features include:
- Tilt Back Handle Bar
- 1/4" and Neutrik Speakon Jacks
- Baltic Birch Plywood
- Heavy-Duty Recessed Wheels
- Skid rails
- SVT-AV Head Color-Scheme
- 8 x 10” low frequency drivers
- 2” voice coil
- Magnets Weigh 30 oz each
- 2 x 400-Watts RMS Stereo or 800-Watts RMS Mono power handling
- 58Hz-5kHz Frequency Response (-3dB)
- 40Hz Usable Low Frequency (-10dB)
- Nominal Impedance: 2 x 8-Ohms (Stereo) or 4-Ohms (Mono) impedance
- 100dB sensitivity
- 130dB maximum SPL
- 26" width x 48" height x 16" depth
- Weighs 165lb
Ampeg SVT-810AV Bass Guitar Cab (code 49918)
Bass Guitar Extension Cabinet, 8X10" Speakers, 1600 Watts rating.
£1,149.00 (inc vat)