The Ampeg SVT-410HE delivers superb full-range performance, all the way up to 18kHz.
The Ampeg SVT-410HE is the ideal enclosure for the player who wants to add extended upper register clarity to a system that already features ample low frequency performance. Just ask George Clinton—he uses an SVT-410E to round out the top-end of his killer, all-SVT stage setup.
Ampeg SVT-410HE main features include:
- 1/4 and Neutrik Speakon Jacks
- Variable HF “L-Pad”
- 2” Swivel Casters
- Baltic Birch Plywood
- LF Drivers: 4 x 10”
- Voice Coil: 2”
- Magnet Weight (each): 30 oz
- HF Drivers: Horn/Driver
- Voice Coil: 1”
- Magnet Weight (each): 8 oz
- RMS Power Handling: 500-Watts
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 60Hz-18kHz
- Usable Low Frequency (-10dB): 43Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 8-Ohms
- Sensitivity: 98dB
- Maximum SPL: 122dB
- Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 24 x 25 x 16
- Weight: 91 Pounds
Ampeg SVT410HE Bass Guitar Extension Cabinet (code 49921)
Bass Guitar Extension Cabinet, 4X10" Speakers, Horn, 800 Watts rating.
£715.00 (inc vat)