The BOSS GT-100 Guitar Multi Effects Processor is the next-generation in amp modelling, capable of recreating vintage amplifier sounds as well as providing brand new COSM tones.
Vintage amplifiers can be expensive un-customisable and often un-reliable to modern day standards. The Boss GT-100 is capable of recreating every detail of your favourite vintage amps, even down to how they behave. The GT-100 doesn’t only clone the famous tones of these classic amps, but also allows you to customise the tone to suit your performance.
The BOSS GT100 features an easy-to-use user interface, which means less time reading manuals and more time playing. The GT-100’s bright dual-LCD display is un-mistakable on a dark stage and the eight-knob user interface provides complete control over your tone at the tweak of a switch. The tone-customising functionality of BOSS’ flagship GT-10 has been newly improved especially for the GT100, allowing users to create custom patches, amps and overdrives from scratch and/or customised with the easy to use Tone Grid.
The GT-100 features a versatile A/B Channel Divide allowing you to assign different amps and effects to each channel and divide the signal by dynamics and frequency, with each channel capable of driving its own effects and amps settings.
The main features of the GT-100 Guitar Multi Effects Processor include:
- Advanced Vintage Modelling COSM Amps
- Improved EZ Tone TONE feature with graphical TONE GRID
- ACCEL pedal for simultaneous control of multiple parameters
- Dual Graphic LCD Displays
- 1/4-Inch Jack Input
- AUX In Mini Jack
- L/MONO, R 1/4-Inch Output Jacks
- 1/4-inch Stereo Headphone Jack Out
- EXT Loop Send and Return Jacks
- Amp Control 1/4-Inch Jack
- SUB CTL1, 2/SUB EXP 1/4-Inch Jack
- USB port
- MIDI connectors (IN, OUT)
- DC IN jack
- DC 9 V Power Supply
- 600 mA Current Draw
- AC Adaptor
- USB Cap
- Owner's Manual
- Width (W): 542 mm21-3/8 inches
- Depth (D): 271 mm10-11/16 inches
- Height (H): 80 mm3-3/16 inches